Saturday, 31 May 2014

Information&MysteriesTalk

Hey guys welcome to Information & Mysteries Talk today I will tell you about 'Scratch' a computer programming sofware. Plus im  going to give you a mystery to think. 
Please check out my blog post 'ArtTalk',  I now have the tutorial of how to make loom bands.


Covent Garden Mystery 




NOW YOU MUST BE THINKING- "HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE SITTING DOWN WITHOUT SOMETHING BENEATH THEM?"

I think there is some kind of invisible chair that you can feel but not see.

Please guys remember to post your comments and share your ideas  and please follow me.
INFORMATION


INTRODUCING....

Scratch is a creative programme where you can make your own games, films, virtual worlds and more. This is specially made for kids to enjoy and experiment on. So far I have made:

Films (3)  BertyDirty Kalurti, Bossy Flossy and Hollywood Street. 
Games (1) Rukiya's Car race game.

So come on guys watch this video for Scratch begginers, download it if you want and please follow me.

Thank you so much for reading and remember to check out ArtTalk. :) :) :) xoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment