Saturday, 21 June 2014

ArtTalk

Hey ya'll unfortunetely I coulden't give you a tutorial by myself but here is a really good one. It is quite cool to do it on forks so Im sharing this with you, (This video taught me). I will also give you more links of how to make other rainbow looms on forks. 

ps. (I know it sounds wierd to do it on forks but it works :) )



                                     Flower ring Tutorial






                                       

                               Starburst Tutorial


Link chain tutorial

                                Inverted Fishtail Tutorial
        


                                     

                                                             
                                         Escalator tutorial


                                       
                                                    Strawberry Charm Tutorial


                           

                                              Pictures:






ps. the escalator one is definetly for more advanced people.

Guys you should check out this cool web site which offer's Loom events in London and workshops www.loombandtastic.com  I will be attending their workshops on sunday's plus a few events. 

I hope you all enjoy your bracelets and hopefully I will give you guys a tutorial made by me soon. But for now, thats a goodbye. :) :) please follow i would really appreciate it.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment