Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Pictures



Hi Everyone

I'm happy to share all my loom creations with you, all the below Loom pictures were made by me :)  I have so many more loom ideas, its so addictive im loving this Loom trend I hope it never ends. 

Guess what guys!! I received my first coverage today on loombandtastic facebook page, they are giving me 5,000 free Loom bands. Check out their page: www.loombandtastic.com
I'm so happy and excited. My first project with Loombandtastic  is to create 20 ‘Loom Bumble Bees’ for the Whitecross Street Festival (19th-20th July) exciting J
Loombantastic offer free workshops every Sunday at St Luke's Community Centre, 90 Central Street EC1V 8AJ, this Sunday, 

between 12-3pm



My first Facebook Coverage :) check it out guys

Doll tied to a Link Chain 



Inverted Fishtail

Link chain

Link Chain

Link Chain

Link Chain

Flower Ring

Strawberry Charm tied to a Starburst

Fishtail

No comments:

Post a Comment