Tuesday, 22 July 2014

ReviewTalk

Hi guys listen up, theres a wicked movie I want to tell you about. Its called-



But wait guys, this film is rated a 12A. I watched it with my parents so make sure that if you are aged under twelve you have someone grown up to accompany you.

Trailers- (There are loads of trailers for this film so here they are)





                           


                           
                            
And so on....


My Review


About it: 

Almost all the humans in San Francisco have died of a disease called the ALZ-113 created by scientists in a lab who used to experiment on apes with it. But you might know (if you've watched part 1) that the ALZ- 113 does something to humans that it doesn't do to apes: kill them. The apes escaped being tortured and experimented on and live peacefully and spiritually in a forest. The main character Caesar is nominated there leader and has two sons. 1 which is a teenager and 1 which is a baby. One day when his teenager son 'Blue Eye' is with his friend Ash they see a human. He brings out his gun and shoots Ash. BANG! Ash becomes severely injured and Blue Eye calls out all the other apes. But after a while, a close friend of Caesar's called Koba, goes undercover to investigate the humans and find out why they came to the forest, he begins to loose trust in Caesar and becomes angry and frustrated that Caesar allows the humans to be in the forest. After all of this, things begin to get scary, and leads to a war... 
Funny moments: When a human suggests that antibiotics will help heal an ape
My favourite scene's: Caesar vs Koba fight
Scene's did not enjoy: The war
Messages I understood from the film: War is not the answer
My favourite characters: Caesar and Caesar's sons
My least favourite: Koba
My ratings: 10/10
Special Effects: Awesome
What i think will happen next: Caesar and all the other Apes will have to find a new home because the humans want to get their revenge. I hope that they find a jungle with more Apes to live with.

Pictures:








Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
A chimp brandishes an automatic rifle while astride a rearing horse.
Theatrical release poster
Directed byMatt Reeves
Produced by
Written by
Based on
Characters created
by Rick Jaffa
Amanda Silver
Premise suggested byPlanet of the Apes
by Pierre Boulle
Starring
Music byMichael Giacchino
CinematographyMichael Seresin
Edited by
Production
  company
Chernin Entertainment
Distributed by20th Century Fox
Release date(s)
  • June 26, 2014(San Francisco)
  • June 28, 2014 (MIFF)
  • July 9, 2014 (Australia)
  • July 11, 2014 (United States)
Running time131 minutes[1]
CountryUnited States
LanguageEnglish
Budget$170 million[2]
Box office$240,751,154[3
                      
  I don't know about ya'll but I love watching behind the scenes so here is a video that I really like which shows how they make the movie! :) :) xxxx




Please read this after you have watched the video above this text-


Hi guys please follow me and post your commments on this post and also tell me about this behind the scenes video and tell me what you think about it. xxxxxooooo. I would love to show you guys more videos of the film but i shoulden't spoil it. 

Here is a link which tells you information about the movie-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2103281/

There is definetely more to come next time. Also please check out my last ReviewTalk Post . xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment