Thursday, 18 September 2014

ArtTalk

Hey guys welcome to ArtTalk. I'm so sorry i haven't posted a ArtTalk in such a long time but here it is. Did anyone read 'My Trip To Florida' post? Well if you didn't please scroll down to do so. 
Does anyone here like drawing? If you do, have you heard of Manga? Well here are some awesome tutorials by an awesome artist called Mark Crilley-







         
                 





                            

                             
                            



                            


                           


                            

Learn more at https://www.youtube.com/user/markcrilley

Thanks for reading guys!!! :) :) :) By the way I have started secondary school and have recently drawn a picture of my nike trainers that i bought in Florida, Orlando. As soon as I bring my Art book home I will post a picture of my drawing. xxx

Next time on ArtTalk...

I will post a picture of my trainer drawing and post some more videos and my drawings of them.

                            



No comments:

Post a Comment