Saturday, 10 January 2015

BlogsUShouldCheckOut

My Amazing Life of Being 10 I just found out that she has changed the name to 'a little bit of sunshine'. So please check it out it's a very popular blog and a good one too. :)

ClairQueen134 is a fantastic new blog about Fashion. Please please check this one out because the blogger is a close friend of mine. :) 

Ines' Insights is a brilliant blog with loads of book reviews. So if you are into stories, this is the perfect blog for you! :)

Snow Flakes Sparkle Blog is an awesome blog similar to mine, which is about pratically anything. :)

Teenager Life is obviously a blog about being a teenager and how to survive so if you are a teenager, why woulden't you check it out?

Sylvie by the Sea is an exceptional blog which I want to keep a secret of what it's about so please click to find out. :)

Thank you for reading my new post BlogsUShouldCheckOut. By the way I will be doing these types of posts every 2 months or something like that. Bye...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello-

    You left me a comment on my blog about making a button. Thanks for contacting me- I'd love to make you a button! My portfolio isn't completed, but feel free to ask to see some samples. Let me know when you'd like it done. Click here to email me.

    -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great compilation of blogs, many of which I don't know! Thanks for sharing! <3

    check out my blog, too? Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my blog, I'm glad you enjoy it!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !!!!!!! I love love love your blog it's so awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post! Thankyou for sharing!
    you have such interesting choices of blogs :)

    From Bali, Indonesia - Imme
    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete