Monday, 26 January 2015

My Dreams


My Dream:

When I am older I would like to compete in the Youth America

Grand Pix, a competition in which dance schools and companies


from around the world scout for new talent, awarding scholarships, 


places (as in 1st place) and more.




I'd like to do loads of competitions and hopefully win first place in them and get some opportunities like dance in a music video. Once that has all happened and I am too old to dance, I want to have my own Dance Company!



I will design team jackets for the competitive team, tops, shorts, leotards and more for everyone! 

MY HOUSE!:

I hope to live in Florida and have a gigantic house with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, games room and more. 



People who I want to meet:

Misty Copeland


Misty Copeland is an author, entertainer, and American ballet dancer for American Ballet Theatre, one of the three leading classical ballet companies in the United States.

Michaela De Prince


Michaela DePrince is a Sierra Leonean-American ballet dancer. With her mother, Elaine DePrince, Michaela authored the book Taking Flight: From War Orphan to Star Ballerina.


Maddie Zieglar



Don't know who she is? Research now





Chloe Lukasiak

Don't know who she is? Research now Wikipedia



and everyone else in Dance Moms but these two are the main people from the programme i would love to meet.


Beyonce!!!! I definitely want to meet her.

Don't know who she is? (You probably do) but anyway -Wikipedia

So what is your dream?

Please comment, follow and tell me what your dream is and DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST 'HEAL:OUTSIDE OF THE HUT'

Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Me and you have very similar dreams because I would love to meet Maddie and Chloe from Dance Moms. And you should follow your dreams !

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to meet Beyonce omg!! xx

    immekristiani.blogspot.com
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative such a lovely blog

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta blog post! I haven't figured out my dream but I think it might be bit about designing my own robot and making it! xx

    Sylviebythesea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete