Monday, 23 March 2015

Heal: Outside Of the Hut (chapter 3)

Yo peeps. Since everyone seems to like 'Heal' more than 'Sister Invisible' (my stories), including me I've decided to quit Sister Invisible. It's kinda hard to write 2 stories at the same time and also read a book hahahaha also I guess I wrote both because I wanted to see which one you guys liked better. Also MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS POST AND PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS OF HEAL IF YOU HAVN'T'

Characters: 
Main character- Tamera
Baby sister of main character- Karen
Baby brother of main character- Huey
Dad of main character- Jayden but he will often be called dad
Mum of main character- Mariah
Dad of Tia (Tia is Tamera's bestie)
Mum of Tia 
Class nerd in Tamera's class- Susie
Tamera's teacher
carer/carers- Rich people who live in or near the governments house. They bring the people who live in tents apples.
fighters- people who chose to stay outside and live in war. 

Links-

Chapter 2: http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/healoutside-of-hut.html

Chapter 1: http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/healoutside-of-hut.html







Chapter 3

As each day passed, I started to worry more and more about my family. What if Karen, mum Huey or dad passed away, what would happen? What if I passed away? My hatred for the fighters increased leisurely as I heard about other people dying. 

Me and the rest of the people who chose to stay indoors rather than fighting for our rights, had now regretted that decision. "Is it really worth travelling in tunnels and sitting in tents eating apples for each meal rather than ACTUALLY LIVING PROPERLY? I DON'T THINK SO" my mother boomed at all of us clinging on to a stick with anger. "I WANT FRESH AIR, I WANT A LIFE, I WANT MY CHILDREN TO HAVE A LIFE. WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO GROW UP HEARING PEOPLE'S TENTS GETTING BOMBED AND ALL OF THAT RUBBISH. THEY NEED FRESH AIR, ESPECIALLY KAREN AND HUEY. THEY WILL NOT GROW UP LIKE THIS.....THEY WILL NOT GROW UP LIKE THIS!AND WHAT ABOUT THEIR GRANDPARENTS, THEY CHOSE TO STAY OUTSIDE IN THE WAR, THEY NEED TO SEE THEIR GRANDPARENTS. WE MUST GO JAYDEN, WE MUST DEPART THIS SICKENING WAY OF LIVING." Dad rose up from sitting down and thought for a moment. "Mariah, I completely understand what you're trying to say. We should move. But..."
"BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT WHAT?"
"There is a war occurring out there! I don't want our children to get injured! If we're going out there, we're NOT fighting, we must break the law and therefore hide somewhere."
"My point is they NEED to see their grandparents! I HAVEN'T SEEN MY PARENTS SINCE LAST YEAR!"
"We will see them Mariah.... we will see them"

I woke up peculiarly early for once. My vision remained blurry for a few minutes. I saw two people, a man and woman packing bags. The woman then contacted someone on her phone, then she waited at the door of the tent. VISION BACK TO NORMAL! I quickly shovelled out of my blanket like a caterpillar. "Are we moving? Are we actually going outside?" I questioned my parents with eager. 
"Yes honey, we're going to have a life. We're going to visit our family and guide one another safely on the way. No matter what happens, we must never give up on our journey." My mum said.
"Your mother has contacted the carers so we're waiting for them to come and give us the contract. Why don't you entertain your siblings.....go on."
"But I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to everyone..."
"It doesn't matter now. This situation is more important and must happen for the best of you and most certainly for Karen and Huey. Now we mustn't discuss this any further, understand Tamera?"
"Yes dad..."

I grasped a cluster of luscious grass and began swinging it repetitively over Huey and Karen's faces. They stared at me. No expression. A carer dashed into our tent, throwing a piece of paper on the grass and then holding out a hand. "Well thank you.......carer..." my mother said in disgust. She neatly signed the contract that read-

Outside moving contract: Family edition

We have chosen to move outside. Therefore we will face the war. We will NOT break the law by hiding from it, we will fight. Everyone  will fight no matter how old they are. If we break the law we will ALL go to prison and remain there for 7 years.

Have you changed your mind? If yes, please return to             Agree to the contract? If yes, please 
carer.                                                                                         write down your signature below this 
                                                                                        sentence.


"Done" my mother announced, sounding as glad as ever. "So happy I've got this over with...." she muttered quietly under her breath. "Here's our old contract..." she passed a sheet to the carer. 
"Well, goodbye. Enjoy your stay outside. Carers....we care..." the carer unzipped the door of our tent....






THAT'S IT FOR TODAY EVERYONE THERE MIGHT BE MORE FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. HOPED YOU ENJOYED. COMMENT BELOW. TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE. TELL ME WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE. GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT. BYEEEEEEE THANKS FOR READING.

14 comments:

  1. This is good! Can't wait for more!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your blog is awesome

      Delete
  2. Splendid ! Keep on writing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I can't wait for more!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome that you're sharing your book with people as you're writing it - go you! That takes a lot of guts. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good! Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you enjoyed my story!

      Delete
  6. This story is so exciting and so interesting. lots of detail and suspense. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing Rukiya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And no problem for sharing my story! 😄

      Delete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your's is very nice. I love writing as well. The story is overall pretty good so far, but maybe you should insert something about the people packing being her parents after her vision returns to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I did write that the people packing were her parents after her vision turns normal again

      Delete