Sunday, 8 March 2015

Heal:Outside Of The Hut

Hi guys! I decided to write the next chapter of Heal before Sister Invisible because most seem to like Heal more! If you haven't read the first chapter, go ahead now- http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk/p/heal-outside-of-hut.html

I hope you enjoy the next chapter! :)

Characters- Main Character- Tamera
Baby sister of main character- Karen
Baby brother of main character-Huey
Dad of main character- (he is just called dad)
Mum of main character-(she is just called mum)

This story is in first person



Chapter 2

When I got to school, everyone in my class was screaming with fear, my teacher's face had gotten as red as ever before. They were so upset that it gave me an anxious feeling in my stomach. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I bellowed, as I hated to be the last one to know something. "TIA!"Susie, the nerd boomed. 
"WHAT HAPPENED TO TIA?" I bellowed even louder than before.
"SHE'S GONE!" Susie screamed so loud her glasses cracked.
"WHERE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?"
"SHE'S DEAD!"Susie cried, with tears streaming down her face. 
I was speechless. Is this true, I thought. Is she really dead?How did she die? Where is she now?"What?" I asked Susie quietly, fighting the tears. My stomach had sunk. I couldn't believe that my best friend had died. "Some fighters bombed her tent, she died and so did her mother. All there is left is her big brother and father!" Susie had gone mad, pulling her hair and kicking tables angrily. I froze. Ignoring the yelling and screaming and shouting and loudness in the room. My teacher strolled up to me, with her hands shaking, "Oh Tamera, I'm so sorry darling...." 
"No...NO....NO!"I shrieked. I ran  out of the classroom, crawled through the tunnel and sat on the grass mat in my tent, squealing with sadness.

My parents let me stay home for a few days whilst they went to work with Huey and Karen, as Tia and I had been best friends since we were little. There wasn't much to do at home, except wait for the carers to bring me apples for breakfast and lunch. I found a stick on the grass, and began drawing the world at war on the mud, as it was at war. I wanted to know if Tia's remaining family was ok. I wanted to know where Tia was now. I wanted to know who had bombed their tent. I put on my jeans and t-shirt, and began crawling through tunnels to Tia's tent. When I arrived, Tia's father stared at me with anger, "NO VISITORS! NO VISITORS NOW, NO VISITORS TOMMOROW NO VISITORS EVER!GO, GO AWAY TAMERA, AND NEVER COME BACK"he roared with spit flying out of his mouth. 
"But dad, they were best friends!" her brother protested.
"I DON'T CARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE. ONLY YOU SON, THAT'S IT!" 
"Just because mum and Tia passed away doesn't mean you have to be so strict now!"
"YES IT DOES. I NEED TO PROTECT YOU. YOU'RE MY SON. YOUR MOTHER AND TIA.......Your mother and Tia......" Tia's father began to cry with anger. 
"I'll go! I'm so sorry!" I ran back to my tent, crying with guilt.

"So, what did you do today?" mum asked when she returned from work, "I...I just drawed this.....look" I showed her the drawing I had made from a stick. She looked at me curiously, "Are you sure that's the ONLY thing you did ALLL day Tamera?"
"Um....I'm going to go to bed....It's been a long day....."I stuttered.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY, BY THE WAY, THERE WILL HOPEFULLY BE MORE FOR CHAPTER 2 BUT THAT'S IT FOR NOW. 



Sister Invisible chapter 2 will come out soon.

:) Please comment below about my story, thanks so much for reading! :)








5 comments:

  1. Brilliant chapter 2 ♥
    -Emily ♥
    http://www.mylifeasapreteendork.wordpress.com
    http://www.tweenagepotterhead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ! I hope you keep writing Heal !

    ReplyDelete
  3. naw..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete