Saturday, 28 March 2015

How to draw a Rottweiler puppy!

Yo peeps. Today I'm gonna teach you how to draw a Rottweiler puppy, which was requested by a new virtual friend of mine Gwen. Check out her blog too ps. it's awesome, http://aloneindollworld.blogspot.co.uk

Don't forget to check out the 3rd chapter of my story 'Heal'

This is the Rottweiler puppy we're gonna learn how to draw guys!





What you will need:
Sharpened pencil
Sharpener (in case your pencil starts to get blunt)
Colouring pencils or felt tips (if you want to colour it in)
Rubber/eraser (in case you make a mistake)

So lets do this!

1.

First, SOFTLY and CAREFULLY  draw the right ear onto your paper with your pencil.


2.    

 Next, draw the other halve of the top of the puppy's head, the neck and the other ear softly.



3.     
   


After that, begin drawing the line that leads to the dog's mouth, draw the dog's mouth then the nose very carefully and SOFTLY!(Don't worry! I won't tell you to make it soft for the whole tutorial, I'll tell you to go over it!)


4. 

Next, begin drawing the bottom lip of the Rottweiler. Don't forget to draw the swirl from the lip up to near the nose! :)


5.





Now here comes the tricky part! Draw a short line coming from the dog's nose then VERY CAREFULLY begin drawing the eyes. As you can see, i have drawn the Rottweiler's outside part of the eyes darker than the inside. I recommend you do this too but CAREFULLY BECAUSE ONCE YOU MAKE A MISTAKE WITH EYES, IT'S HARD TO MAKE THE MISTAKE ERASE!

Now I know what you're probably thinking, it's so ugly omg! But once it gets a little colour, everything will hopefully be fine!

NOW JUST GO OVER YOUR DRAWING (THICKLY) BUT NOT TOO THICKLY YOU DON'T WANNA BREAK YOUR PENCIL! BUT WAIT! DON'T GO OVER THE EYES EXCEPT FOR THE VERY VERY OUTSIDE!

If you don't want your Rottweiler puppy coloured in, you can shade the black parts of it dark  and the brown parts lighter.

Extras:

Get your Rottweiler puppy a hat!Why not design your own pattern on it?


Get your Rottweiler a scarf! Why not design your own pattern on it?




Colouring stage:



You can either use colouring pencils or felt tips to do this. I will be using felt tips.





Tips you should definitely use: 
if you want to use felt tips like me but doesn't have a light brown one, keep adding a lot of yellow and orange to the brown bits. Also to give it an effect shade over the whole thing in pencil. For the nostrils colour them in with a non black pen. 

I recommend you use colouring pencils to colour your dog in or shade it because felt tips aren't so good!

Next time on Rukiya's Drawing Tutorials.....send in your requests for what you want me to draw next. People, flowers......I'm quite good at drawing people. ps. I would LOVVVVEEE to teach you guys how to draw a ballerina!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY STORY 'HEAL'


Byeeee thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed my tutorial. 


This picture was drawn by me if you like it please ask for a tutorial
of how to draw people thanks!







24 comments:

  1. It is just as adorable as I hoped!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Gwen!! You're so kind! Did you try it out? If yes please post a picture if your drawing on your blog so I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tutorial is excellent Rukiya you are a excellent drawer and the dog looks so cute with the hat and scarf

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puppy is CUTE!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tutorial ~ I've never been a good at art with my hands, but I've often dreamed of it. I think a rottweiler puppy is a good start for me!


    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your post!!!
    check out my blog?
    http://www.xokxt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Here are 3 ideas for a drawing tutorial, please do your favorite one!

    1.Ballerina
    2.People's eyes
    3.Cinderella

    So yeah, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll think I'll go with Cinderella or the Ballerina! :)

      Delete
  8. Nice tutorial! Next time, I think you should shade it with pencils instead of coloring with sharpie. That's personally my favorite way of drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right i made a big mistake colouring it in with sharpies. I will definetly shade in my drawing next time

      Delete
  9. Wow, great tutorial! The drawing looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  10. Your dog drawing looks amazing! I can draw, but not as great as you do! :D Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, by the way; it's made my day! I'm going to follow you!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to see one of your drawings! I'll follow you back

      Delete
  11. it came out great, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow :0 thank you so much! I'm checking out your blog!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. wow thank you so much. I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  13. Your an AMAZING drawer! Did you draw that 100% yourself?

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I drew it 100% myself lol

      Delete