Friday, 20 March 2015

The Eclipse!!!!!

Yo peeps. Today there was an Eclipse IN MY COUNTRY, (ENGLAND).  It also took place in Switzerland, Norway and Russia.I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed that I missed it. Can you believe that I was sitting down in music class singing an African song whilst I could be watching something that won't happen again in YEARS. SERIOUSLY!!!!



This map shows where the eclipses took place. England see! hahahahaha :)

Like come on! They got to watch it! Why didn't we? They could have bought us special glasses to wear. Thanks a lot school, now I have to wait YEARS for the next Solar Eclipse.

What Is An Eclipse?: 
An Eclipse is when the moon slowly covers the sun, causing the sky to darken. Many say It can damage your eyes, but I don't believe them. I mean, the moon and sun are so far away so how on earth will it damage our eyes. PROOF I need PROOF!


But at the end of the day an Eclipse is a beautiful thing. I'm extremely happy it happened but IF ONLY I SAW IT! EVERYONE WOULD RECORD IT ON THEIR PHONES.


 You're so lucky dog....so lucky.

So awesome....


So how would you guys feel if you missed an Eclipse? Tell me in your comments. ALSO THERE WILL BE NO MORE SISTER INVISIBLE. THE NEXT CHAPTER OF HEAL IS COMING OUT ON SUNDAY PROBABLY SO KEEP VISITING. FURTHERMORE, I MIGHT NOT DO TUTORIALS ON HOW TO DRAW THINGS.... Thanks for reading everyone have a wonderful day! Don't forget to follow me on google plus! Byeeeeeeee :)

4 comments:

  1. Our school got special glasses to wear but there was barely anything to see because of the clouds. You haven't missed much- hopefully we'll still be living in 2090 and see a full one then when it hopefully won't be so cloudy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is a funny blog thank you for sharing this and im sorry you missed the Eclipses. To be honest i saw an eclipse about 18 years ago and i didn't see much as it was cloudy and dark. Eclipses are a special moment, it reminds everyone that we share the universe together. Even if you didnt get a chance to see the eclipse , i believe it represents a change, a new cycle and we all feel this even if we didnt see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you!!

      Delete