Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Almost my b-day & News

ANYONE WANNA DO A GUEST POST ON MY BLOG? PLEASE SAY IN YOUR COMMENT! :) I CANT WAIT!!!

Yo peeps it's almost my b-day yay!!! I'm going to turn 12!!!!!!! ALMOST A TEEN!!!WHOOP WHOOP! My b-day will be on the 20th of April so yh...don't forget it...lol...jokes it's ok if you forget my b-day!




For my birthday I would like....

Little hoop earrings-



A black neck leotard-

An Easel-


And I guess that's all on my list for now but I'll probably get way more stuff than that!

I was thinking about doing something on my blog on my b-day... don't know what... Ideas people I need ideasssss :)

So anywayyyssss, I wonder what I should do for my b-day.....

* Not do anything just do I want I want.
* Have a party!!!
* Dance all day long
* Have a dance lesson! yayyy! (I love dancing ALLLOOOOOT!)


News: 2dayzz Topic- Dance Moms

Maddie Zieglar was in Austin and Ally. ps. Maddie Ziegler is in a Lifetime show called Dance Moms (IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME SHOW YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT IF YOU LIKE DANCE)




Maddie Zieglar was also in the Sia video Chandelier the Sia video Elastic Heart and the Sia video Big Girls Cry (which is new!!!)

Kendall Vertes who IS ALSO ON DANCE MOMS has a song called 'Wear Em Out' She performed this with her dance friends in some places!




Nia Frazier WHO IS ALSO IN DANCE MOMS has a song called 'Star In Your Own Life' which is an awesome inspirational song! She's going to make a video.





Mackenzie Zieglar from Dance Moms talks back to Abby Lee Miller in Season 5 episode 14 (which aired yesterday in America) :0 
http://www.ibtimes.com/dance-moms-episode-14-sneak-peek-mackenzie-ziegler-talks-back-abby-lee-miller-season-1872415

Chloe Lukasiak (used to be in Dance Moms) was featured in the Fool me Once video!



Kalini's mother Kira...





Thats it for today guys please give me ideas of what I should do on my blog for my b-day!










15 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I will try to do a guest post! I have never done one before, and I am new to your amazing blog! That is alot of news about Dance Moms. I am not even allowed to watch the show!

    -Lauryn (thefrumpykid.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! So if you're going to do the guest post I need your email. What is it? Mine is rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. wow so young! happy birthday already haha ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a lovely day xx

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to do a guest post on the blog! Just email me and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. But I'm going to wait first to see who else would like to do one before I let you do it ,because other people might ask

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday ! :D
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey everyone sorry but if you want to do the guest post, you can't this week because Lauryn Frump is! Sorry guys. There will be more opportunities in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that's too bad. but it's fine :) I'll wait for the next opportunity then :)
    anyway I love that lil hoop earings too! ;) have a great day! xx

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Don't worry you will get the opportunity some day next week!

      Delete