Saturday, 11 April 2015

Lauryn Frump's Guest Post

Hiya! It is Lauryn! You should know me from thefrumpykid.blogspot.com and if you don't check out my blog right now! Well I am going to do a top 5 animal list.
1 (Favourite)-5 (worst)!
1.) Turtles
Telling the truth, I don't know why I like turtles so much. Maybe because of their cuteness?? I mean they are so slow! But for some odd reason they have been my favourite animal for quite a while!!
2.) Bandit Piglet Squid
Look it up. It is a real animal!! And it is soo cute! How can you not resist a cute little face like the Bandit Piglet Squid?!?
3.) Angora Rabbit
So cute! I don't know how in the world that rabbit got so huge and fluffy but it did! I just love bunnies but this one is sorta an 'eh'.
4.) Margay
Hey! Once again look it up! It is a real live animal (unless it is extinct and I don't know it). Well I don't think of it that cute... Not the best animal!
5.) Saki Monkey
OK. Last one, least cute one! I am not saying it isn't cute just not as cute as the others... It is a fairly cute monkey...

SORRY FOR NO PICTURES GUYS :,( WELL GOODBYE!!
VISIT MY BLOG!!

Hi everyone this is Rukiya the author of this blog thank you so much Lauryn for doing a guest post! The next person doing a guest post will be Imme Kristiani! Also yesterday this blog hit 4000 views, now its close to 4100! Thank you so much everyone for visiting my blog! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and I never would of found those animals were real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruyika! I know you emailed me your entry for my contest, but I accidently deleted it somehow. I am soooo sorry. Can you email it to me again? Again, I apoligize. I don't know when that happened!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I'll email you it again now! And no problem everyone makes mistakes!

      Delete
    2. Oh I found it and restored it! Thanks for your trouble.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
  4. this is cute x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Sure!!! email me your guest post at rukiyaspencer@gmail.com
      you can talk about anything! But tell me what your gonna talk about

      Delete