Monday, 20 April 2015

MY BIRTHDAY!

Hey guys! It's my b-day today whoop whoop! So I just wanted to do a super quick activity! What's gonna happen is we're gonna make what I call a 'word line' because I don't know the actual name for it! We're gonna all work together to say birthday. So if you are the first to comment, you tell me a word beginning with b! If you are second i! And so on until we've spelt birthday. Example-

Joanne Anderson said- Happy Birthday Rukiya! Butterfly.
Crystal Bower- Happy Birthday Rukiya! Ideas.

Also please don't forget to check out my previous post!  Byeeeee :) Thanks for reading! PS. I'm 12 now


15 comments:

  1. Hi Rukiya ! Happy birthday : D *gives virtual present* Also my b starting word is blooming : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah! Thanks so much! Next word everyone is I

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Ice cream!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rukiya! Again, Happy Belated Birthday! Lucky, My favorite number is 12! Ribbons! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Please don't forget to check out my latest post! I have an outfit contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww belated happy Birthday to you <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the same birthday as my brother, haha XD
    Happy Birthday Rukiya, Rabbits?!
    I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday even if it is a bit late xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess t is next so i will do trampoline.

    ReplyDelete