Sunday, 19 April 2015

My Outfit Contest & 5th Chapter of Heal

Hey guys! I've decided to make an outfit contest. So this is how it works, 

1. You will email pictures of an outfit thrown together (so basically you get pictures from google that altogether make an outfit and email them all to me) 

For example you would email me something like this-





Email me at rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

You can enter between Saturday 18th April- I'M NOT SURE YET!

DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS FROM A MOVIE OR ANYTHING! ALSO WHEN YOU DO, TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS FROM AND SEND ME A PICTURE OF THEM.
PRIZES:

1ST PLACE- GETS A SHOUT OUT, GUEST POST AND TAMERA FROM MY STORY 'HEAL' WILL WEAR THE OUTFIT! I WILL ALSO DRAW HER WITH THE OUTFIT YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER AND POST THE DRAWING ON MY BLOG!

2ND PLACE- SHOUT OUT AND I WILL DRAW YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER (FROM A MOVIE) IN THE OUTFIT YOU'VE PUT TOGETHER!

3RD PLACE- SHOUT OUT AND GETS TO READ THE 7TH CHAPTER OF HEAL BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

Good luck guys, can't wait to get emails! Here is Heal, ps. it's now going to get very exciting trust me!









Characters: 
Main character- Tamera
Baby sister of main character- Karen
Baby brother of main character- Huey
Dad of main character- Jordan but he will often be called dad
Mum of main character- Mariah
Dad of Tia (Tia is Tamera's bestie)
Mum of Tia 
Class nerd in Tamera's class- Susie
Tamera's teacher
Carer/Carers- Rich people who live in or near the governments house. They bring the people who live in tents apples.
fighters- people who chose to stay outside and live in war. 
Chapter 5:

Did I tell you how EXACTLY we got to grandpa and grandma's? I don't think so. My mother had propelled me to walk over a large, thick log, surrounded with segments of burnt wood...WITH KAREN AND HUEY IN EACH ARM! Eventually my dad stepped up to the situation and agreed that him and mum would carry Karen and Huey! Then we had to dash through a cluster of busy wasps." Alright...well I'm not going first..." My mother had a terrible phobia of flying insects, or as she calls them, 'CC'S' (creepy creatures). Once again of course, my father stepped up to the challenge and simply racketed the poor wasps out of the way, after that he carelessly slapped his arm back to where it had been, "HAPPY NOW?!" He bellowed at his family, "CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST GO AND GET ON WITH IT?" Then came, 'the long saw toothed bush'.
"That's a lot of thorns..." I murmured, saliva almost crawling out of my mouth because i was so concentrated. "Mariah tell them we can't get over the bush without help" Dad said, making sure that Mariah had texted his parents exactly what he had wanted. Disappointingly, they told us to rapidly walk through, "OK guys, lets do this!" mum screamed, and in a millisecond, our eyes were drawn upon an amazing house, now lets get back to where we were!!

"Hello my family!" grandma squealed, leading us all to the sitting room. "Jordan my son, how are you?" she waited excitedly for an answer, but dad was doing a handshake with grandpa. "Of course, they're quite close. We will be making a roast dinner for you guys, so sit back and do whatever you want please!" My grandma was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She had small amazing eyes that glinted not even in the sun, her lips were what I had always wished mine to be, her Afro went down to her hips. Me, mum, Karen and Huey sat down on their delicate, flower printed sofa when something caught my eye.  Sitting on the petite glass table, was a dusty, brown thin paged book, the words on the cover read- Caesar's Vision Book. Grandpa came and noticed me staring at it, "Oh yes that's my father's diary, he was a Psychic...Do you know what that is?"
"Yes I do, someone who has visions of the future...right?"

"Yes, that's right. He recorded all of his visions in this book." he said, carefully removing some dust from the cover.

"What sort of visions?"

"Wars"

"Well, wars are happening now.."

"Right. But he didn't exactly only have visions of people fighting, something peculiar. Something....that he couldn't understand as a 10 year old."

"What was it?" I asked. Grandpa strolled into the kitchen, leaving me alone like a piece of toast that had not yet been toasted. I sat there, glancing at my mum and siblings. Mother combed Karen's thick curly afro. Huey fidgeted on the sofa like worms were taking over his body. "So Tamera, what do you think about taking school here?" mum asked.

"What do you mean? School as in a proper school?" The thought itself made me shiver.
"Yes, PROPER SCHOOL."
"I would never want to go to school. It's not safe mum, why would you ask?"

"Because you might need too" Finally, Grandma and Grandpa came in, leading us to the dining room. "Bring the book Tamera honey" grandpa said on the way. 

We all sat on lovely chairs, there was a attenuated lit candle in the middle and surrounding it, was bowls of potatoes, vegetables and chicken. "Tamera was interested in Caesar's Vision Book, honey" grandpa announced, staring at me with his dark eyes and lovely smile.
"Oh really that's..."

"We've decided to give you the book Tamera, keep it safe. Don't loose it. You must read all of it. Try to work out his visions."

"YEH TAMERA, WORK OUT HIS VISIONS" Huey boasted, viciously sticking his tongue out at me.

"You here that, If you loose it, that would be one of the biggest accidents of your life" Dad insured me...


My drawing of Tamera





HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS! PEACE OUT. :)

xxxx









     



2 comments: