Thursday, 28 May 2015

#Blog B-day #OUTFIT CONTEST RESULTS

Hey guys!!!! So as you can see....IT'S MY BLOG BIRTHDAY! I've now been blogging for a whole year! So today I'm gonna be looking at my old posts and finding the differences between them and my modern posts!




My VERY first post!

http://shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/welcome.html

I'm not gonna do a WHOLE post about the history of my blog! Like....Wouldn't that be a bit dry? I think so. 



Before I get to the point, I just wanted to say thanks to Lexie, Ines, Jasmine, Kathryn and Sophia for entering! All of your outfits were delightful! Also please don't be offended by your place! Overall...It's just a little contest for fun! :D


IN 5TH PLACE 



Drumroll please...









Well done Lexie! Your outfit was awesome! :D









IN 4TH PLACE

Drumroll...

       
Well done Kathryn! Your outfit was lovely! :D

Displaying Dress.jpg


IN 3RD PLACE

Drumroll...


Well done Ines! Your outfit was sweet! :D





Now I just wanted to say, It was so hard deciding between these two entries which one would win! But I came to a decision!

IN 2ND PLACE


Well done Sophia! I really liked your outfit! :D 







SO THAT MEANS THE WINNER IS.....JASMINE!








I LOVED your outfit! It's something I'd definitely wear in hot weather! :D

Well done Jasmine!


Everyone's outfits were amazing! xD

PRIZES

JasmineGETS A SHOUT OUT, GUEST POST AND TAMERA FROM MY STORY 'HEAL' WILL WEAR THE OUTFIT! I WILL ALSO DRAW HER WITH THE OUTFIT YOU HAVE PUT TOGETHER AND POST THE DRAWING ON MY BLOG!

Sophia- SHOUT OUT AND I WILL DRAW YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER  IN THE OUTFIT YOU'VE PUT TOGETHER!

INES- SHOUT OUT AND GETS TO READ THE 7TH CHAPTER OF HEAL BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

And the rest, thanks for entering! But unfortunately i have no prizes for you. 

Thanks for reading! I can't wait for you guys to read the next post I have planned! :D

See ya

7 comments:

  1. Great post all of those outfits were amazing it must of been hard choosing the winners xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes it was pretty hard :D

      Delete
  2. Hey guys! Check out my outfit contest on my blog! http://drawdivine.blogspot.com Rukiya inspired me to do this outfit contest so thank you Rukiya!

    ReplyDelete