Monday, 4 May 2015

Imme Kristiani's Guest Post

Such an amazing opportunity to write a guest post on Rukiya Spencer’s blog. Definitely going to make it count! xx

What is it feel like being a VLOGGER? like, speaking directly about how are you feeling at the moment? and being able to watch your 'life' again after a couple of years later? I do not know exactly. 

Yet, I am curious about it. I really, really completely want to know the feeling about it. and I think the only way to find out is owning a YouTube channel. 





So, I did. I made one. and So far, I have been uploading videos. (about DIYs, OOTDs, hairstyles videos, and so on) - But for an 18 year old girl, like me, I have to split my time and energy between school and vlogging. I found that vlogging is a bit more challanging for me because not only filming it on my own, but I also have to edit each videos nicely (on my own, too) so that people will enjoy them. 
Down to date, it is hard :')
However, the massive curiousity I have in mind about every single deets of being a vlogger is still there. So, I am just going to keep uploading videos from now on, so that I can overcome the curiousity. (For I know that you guys support me, I will enjoy the process) ^_^

Here is the link to my latest video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ440eM2amQ
and these are some little peeks of my upcoming video! Stay tuned! ;)
Please kindly give my videos some thumbs up and subscribe my channel. I honestly work really hard on each videos that I have uploaded. But feel free to comment on the comment section there if you have any questions or some video requests. I appreciate everything. Everything <33 
From Bali, Indonesia – with love, Imme 


Ello...This is Rukiya speaking (and typing lol), thank you so much Imme for doing a guest post! This was perfect! :) Don't forget to join my Outfit Contest if you haven't already!





10 comments:

  1. Hey guys, well done once again Imme! If you wanna do the next guest post, please email me at rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post my dear ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! I appreciate it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Awww...thankyou so much for having me, Rikuya!!! I really appreciate it! :D
    and I want to do that outfit contest, but lately i have been so busy doing some pretty crazy college stuff. so... :(

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Imme! It's a shame you can't join my Outfit Contest but I understand! :)

      Delete
  4. Cool I'll check out your youtube channel now :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that means a lot! thankyou so much, lovely! :D xx

      Delete
  5. aw this is a pretty cute post

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! :D glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  6. Aww lovely <3 Visited her blog too so cute <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete