Friday, 8 May 2015

Links and 6th Chapter of Heal

Hey guys! Is it just me or have you ever gotten tired of writing your link down in  comments! Well thanks to Sophia Smith from an AWESOME blog Draw Divine I know how to make that link into an ACTUAL LINK! Please follow the instructions to find out how to do this-

Copy and paste this then write the information in the brackets! 

<a href="(WRITE THE LINK OF YOUR BLOG HERE WITHOUT THE BRACKETS!)">(WRITE YOUR BLOG NAME HERE WITHOUT THE BRACKETS!)</a>  

Trust me it works

Don't forget to join my Outfit Contest if you haven't! However if you haven't got time to I understand!



Chapter 6:


Dear Diary,

Today I had a vision. It was really blurry....I know, they always are, but this one seems to be bothering me a lot. The sky had turned green, black and blue. Then I saw people looking at it, and they were in a grey, dull place. That's all I could see. Whoever is reading this now, please work out my visions. 

I read that entry over and over again. Now that I knew my great grandpa had wanted to know what his visions meant, I had two reasons to keep the book safe. The war of course was still going on, but not near where I stayed. Oh no no no...We didn't stay in our grandparents' house, we stayed in a humongous house which was close to theirs. "Huey! Karen!" I boomed springing onto my bed with the Diary in my hand. "WHAT IS IT I'M IN THE SHOWER!" Huey shrieked, I heard water rapidly splattering onto the floor in the bathroom. "NEVER MIND. Karen?" Karen came in with her head down, her shoulders slumped down and her back hunched as if she'd already gotten her first grey hair! "Mummy swore at me!" she sobbed incessantly. I grabbed her by my arms and cuddled her until her wailing terminated. I hated this. I hated when my parents swore. It was unnecessary. "Why Karen?" I asked tutting after. 
"I stole mummy purse" I looked at Karen as If she was crazy. She looked at me the same way as if I was a lunatic. "KAREN! YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL SOMETHING THAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU! THATS VERY BAD! IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT YOU'LL GET INTO BIG TROUBLE! AND IF YOU DO IT WHEN YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU'LL GO TO PRISON! DO YOU WANT THAT? DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A CELL AND EAT SICKENING FOOD!?" 

Silence.

"But Tia in my class done it? She stole the teacher purse?" I froze for a moment, remembering my best friend Tia. "Karen! You're scaring me, JUST DON'T STEAL IT IS NOT OK TO STEAL AND THAT'S FINAL IF YOU DO IT AGAIN....WATCH OUT FOR ME." I enjoyed saying 'Watch out for me', I knew that gave Karen a chill down her spine. But that was a good thing. As long as that didn't happen everyday...

Karen went nursery, Huey went primary school and I went secondary. All filled with people who's parents decided to break the law, and of course, our schools were behind the 'sawtoothed bush', otherwise we'd all probably go to prison. I arrived at school, Gretta, 'the year 7 bully' barged me as I was walking into the playground. "Do you mind?" I asked with great confidence.
"Oh sorry...I didn't mean to do that...ha of course I did!" she giggled flicking a strand of her hair back. "Well next time...Maybe you shouldn't do that to me, because I'd hurt you harder than anyone else has ever before..."
"Oh look who's talking! The girl who think that man who she calls her father is ACTUALLY her father! Ha! Hurt me harder than I'd ever before.....You're weak!" Gretta screamed, afterwards snorting with laughter.
"Oh look who's talking! It's not my fault you're so ugly...All you have to do is go to the Beauty Parlour " I sprinted home before she could get the last say. Even though I was supposed to going to my lesson, I was at home straining myself not to cry. 

Is this true? OF COURSE IT'S NOT!
What if it is? Ha! You know Gretta, she always lies!
What if it is? SHUT UP!

My legs leisurely dragged me to my parents' room. I couldn't stop them, my mind was boiling up. My heat beat fast. I was in a zone. I was in  a zone to find my birth certificate. 

At last. It was hidden under a miniature section of the wallpaper.

Tamera Hyland: Birth certificate

Born: UK, London

Hospital: St Mary's Hospital

Mother: Mariah Hyland

Father: Blue Mitchell

Gretta was right after all. My father was not my father. Well if he wasn't, then who was he? I shoved the certificate back to where it belonged, but my mother and father arrived, and immediately saw me hiding it under the wallpaper. "HI TAMERA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" My mum called from downstairs. I pondered over things to say, should I saw nothing? Should I lie? Should I tell the truth? "HI DAD AND MUM, AND UM...I'm...I'm...Not doing anything?!"

"TAMERA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T LIE TO US. COME ON WE'RE YOUR PARENTS." Dad boomed. But I didn't know what to say to him. Who was he? Why was he here? I began to sob. "TAMERA!" My mum ran up the stairs and gave me a hug, "What's wrong? Was you ok when you got home after school?"

"GET OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE BOTH OF YOU!" I boomed and cried at the same time. My mum was jogging lightly up to me as I was approaching the door, but I shut it as If I didn't care about anything. I heard my father stomping up the stairs, butterflies fluttered widely in my stomach. I didn't want to speak to this man. This man who says I'm his daughter. Why is he here with me? The door swung open. "Tamera honey? What's wrong? I need to know this instance" his voice was firm and commanding. "YOUR NOT MY FATHER, THATS WHAT'S WRONG OK?" I shrieked gasping for air...

"MARIAH? SHE SAID I'M NOT HER FATHER, TALK TO HER FOR ME, PLEASE"

"No Jordan..."

"WHY? SO YOU DON'T CARE? IS IT TRUE OR SOMETHING...PHHH WHY WOULD I EVEN SAY THAT OF COURSE IT'S NOT!"

"Jordan..."

"EXPLAIN!"

"It's true...You're not her father Jordan...You're not."

"What?"

"Jordan I'm so sorry..."

"WHAT?"

"Jordan! You're not her father ok?"

"S...S....STOP JOKING AROUND! BE SERIOUS"

"Jordan you're not her father"

"MARIAH HOW COULD I NOT BE HER FATHER? WHO IS?"

"His name is Blue Mitchell...I found her on the doorstep....ok?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! WAIT WAIT A MINUTE...THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME I AM?!"

"Jordan I was stupid back then ok? I made a mistake. I'M NOT HER MOTHER EITHER! WHEN I FOUND HER ON THE DOORSTEP THERE WAS A NOTE ON HER SAYING THAT HE WANTS ME TO PRETEND I'M HER MOTHER!"

"MISTAKE?! THAT IS NO MISTAKE! SO WHAT AM I NOT KAREN AND HUEY'S FATHER EITHER? OH AND THAT'S WHY I WASNT AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS FIRST BORN!MARIAH YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I'M LEAVING..." Dad got his wallet from the white leathered sofa...And left...

"Jordan come back" My mum went out of the door and ran after him...

I couldn't believe it. Bretta was right after all....He wasn't my father....But worse than that....My mother wasn't either. I was nothing but a baby found on the doorstep....With a note from my father. I knew my parents would never separate though, they had told me from young, that no matter what they'd try there absolute best to raise their children with two parents...But they weren't even my parents. I heard Huey and Karen screaming their heads off...OF COURSE THEY WERE....They always got scared when they heard shouting. Swiping the arguing from my brain I picked up the diary and began to read...

Dear Diary,

Today I didn't have a vision...I just worked something out...Dreams are visions that need to be further investigated. Bye, That's all I needed to say!

But the thought of me not belonging to any of my parents hit me again. I began sobbing. Why should I be here? My dad might just be alive now? My parents arrived, all was calm, but the tension was broken by my strong words at the dinner table. "Are you Karen and Huey your kids either?"

"Yes they are young lady...Eat your food and don't talk to me with such nauseating attitude" Mum (of course) had said.

"Why should I eat my food? I shouldn't be here anyway. I want to go to my dad. I belong with him"

"WHAT? TAMERA NO OUR SISTER MUMMY?" Karen boomed. Of course she didn't know...She was too busy sobbing over silliness.

"No darling...She's not....But no worries...."

"Why can't I go? I'm not related to any of you. I want to be free"

"YOU WILL NOT GO YOUNG LADY. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED SOMEONE WHO LEFT YOU ON A DOORSTEP CLEARLY DIDN'T THINK BEFORE DOING THAT MOMENT!" I slid my plate onto the floor....And left the house...

Hoped you liked it guys I worked REALLY hard on this post so enjoy!

 Byeeee and don't forget to join my Outfit Contest if you haven't already!



You guys are awesome.

xxx



19 comments:

  1. Loved it!

    Lexie

    What Lexie Loves

    Trying out your thing (bet it won't work!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait it doesn't. It doesn't take me to my blog! :(

      Delete
    2. Hi thanks Lexie! Hmmm you probably wrote the wrong link. Remember DONT include the brackets

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No it doesn't work! It just takes you to this place on your blog that says Sorry What You Were Looking For Cannot Be Found! Look:

      What Lexie Loves

      Delete
    2. Lexie it does work! You're not writing in your link! First write in your link WITHOUT THE BRACKETS and then write in the name of your blog WITHOUT THE BRACKETS! XD

      Delete
    3. Hmm, I know some code so I might be able to help :)
      Let me try to link to Sophia's blog.

      Sophia's Blog

      Delete
    4. It worked. Thanks for helping out!

      Delete
    5. It worked for mine.
      This is what I did:
      <a href="copy link of your blog"> BLOG NAME </a>

      Also, make sure you make the quotations around the link, that messed it up sometimes.
      Hope this helped :)

      Delete
    6. Yep thats what i did! Thanks! :)

      Delete
    7. That one doesn't work Rukiya.. it takes you to a random page in your blog...

      Delete
  3. I loved it! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post xx
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rukiya!
    I tagged you for the Reading Challenge! Check my blog for details!

    wildamongtheflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Thanks for tagging me! I'll check it out!

      Delete