Sunday, 28 June 2015

The Stereotypes of Black and White People

Hey guys! So today I'm gonna do a post about the stereotypes of black and white people. None of us are black and none of us are white but that's what we're described as nowadays...Whatever...

Black People Stereotype:

We all must know this by now...Black people are expected to be rude,inconsiderate, not care much about anything, ghetto and all those things. Considering I'm not like that, I'm taken as 'different'. Well everyone is different...So that doesn't really make any sense. You can't expect someone to be the way you thought they'd be, and then say they're 'different'. I sometimes blame this stereotype on films. The black person has always got the bad attitude, the ghetto family and the lack of kindness, which isn't fair. If you're black and you aren't like 'the stereotype', people would say, "You act white". Erm...Since when did being kind, NOT load, disciplined and respectful mean a white person. Surely anyone could be those things. Again I blame this on films, the white person has always got the rich family, nice personality, great talents and so on. 

White People Stereotype:

Posh. Rich. Into her studies. Quiet. Sensible. Goody- too-shoes. 

Once again, I blame this on movies.


This video is basically about how black girls are expected to be, which I love watching because it cheers me up.


What I'd like to know in your comment:

What you thought about the video

Your opinion on black and white people stereotypes

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Byeeeee

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Jasmin. It's ridiculous and has to stop.

      Delete
  2. I could not explain this any better myself Rukiya! You hit the nail on the head writing this! Society is so backwards these days, it seems that it's up to our generation to fix everything as the elders seem to be oblivious to what is going on.

    Amazing post! Keep it up.

    Skye x
    http://thesecretthoughtsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Skye! These stereotypes need to stop and you're right, it's up to us to remove it.

      Delete
  3. While binary options trading can be a very potentially lucrative investment opportunity, as with all all forms of investment they do carry risk that you need to be aware of. The first and probably the single most important one for you to be aware of is one you probably already know.

    http://nytransguide.org/inner-trading-circle-software-review-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I am sorry i had to delete my comment because Kavitha rm's comment, i didnt get it, but it scared me.

      Delete
  5. This really touched me. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad it touched you. No problem! I will check it out your blog

      Delete
  6. I couldnt agree with you anymore on this post. You was spot on with everything you said and it really is annoying how people get judged on their skin for how they should act. Its really disrespectful and it needs to be changed in this day and age as its not the 1860's.

    This is a really good post and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

    The Grand Regime
    http://thegrandregime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much The Grande Regime, I will check out your blog

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with you, this was an amazing post!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete