2. Lovely shops to browse through, for example Harrods (One of the most expensive shops in the world)
3. On a hot day , London is apsolutely stunning, for example, you can go to Victoria Park (which is very big) and have ice-cream, play on the grass, roller skate and more!
4. SO many activities to do! As i do ballet on a saturday and piano on friday! I used to do Jazz dance at Sylvia Young (One of the best performing arts schools in London!)
5. Delicious markets!
6. OXFORD STREET, KENSINGTON AND KNIGHTSBRIDGE (LOVELY PLACES TO SHOP)
7. Really cool festivals! (I went to a park the other day and there was music, breakdancing and you could even spray paint your name...And of course, DELICIOUS FOOD)
8. Different ways of travelling for example Underground (Subway), Bus, Car and more.
9. HUGE STADIUMS WITH AMAZING CONCERTS HELD INSIDE!
10. THEATRES! AMAZING THEATRES! THE LION KING BROADWAY SHOW, WICKED, SWAN LAKE, MATILDA THE MUSICAL, CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, BILLY ELLIOT AND MORE ARE HELD INSIDE!
11. Awesome museums! VNA, Natural History Museum, British Museum and Science Museum and more!
12. ROYAL OPERA HOUSE! AMAZING BALLET SHOWS!
13. Double Decker Open Top Bus (You get to tour through London City)
14. And last but not least! Attractions-
Thank you for reading my post everyone! My next post will probably be later this week!