Thursday, 18 June 2015

Trying To Appreciate London

Hey guys! So  as you probably know,  I live in London. But I'm ALWAYS complaining about it, which I shouldn't because there's so many unique places and so many nice things to do here! So obviously  those  two are one  of the reasons why  sooo many people want to come here on holiday. From now on I'm going to try and appreciate it more, and one of the ways I'm going to achieve  that goal  is by giving you  14 awesome things about London!





1.  There are so many amazing exhibitions to attend!

2.  Lovely shops to  browse through, for example Harrods (One of the  most  expensive shops  in the world)

3.  On a hot day , London is apsolutely stunning, for example, you can go to Victoria Park    (which is very big) and have ice-cream, play on the grass, roller skate and more!

4.  SO many activities to do! As i do ballet on a saturday and piano on friday! I used to do Jazz dance at Sylvia Young (One of the best performing arts schools in London!)

5. Delicious markets!

6. OXFORD STREET, KENSINGTON AND KNIGHTSBRIDGE (LOVELY PLACES TO SHOP)

7. Really cool festivals! (I went to a park the other day and there was music, breakdancing and you could even spray paint your name...And of course, DELICIOUS FOOD)

8. Different ways of travelling for example Underground (Subway), Bus, Car and more.

9. HUGE STADIUMS WITH AMAZING CONCERTS HELD INSIDE!

10. THEATRES! AMAZING THEATRES! THE LION KING BROADWAY SHOW, WICKED, SWAN LAKE, MATILDA THE MUSICAL, CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY, BILLY ELLIOT AND MORE ARE HELD INSIDE!

11. Awesome museums! VNA, Natural History Museum, British Museum and Science Museum and more!

12. ROYAL OPERA HOUSE! AMAZING BALLET SHOWS!

13. Double Decker Open Top Bus (You get to tour through London City)

14. And last but not least! Attractions-

London Eye
Big Ben
Buckingham Palace 
And more...




Thank you for reading my post everyone! My next post will probably be later this week!




-Rukiya 


16 comments:

  1. London sounds awesome! I live in Chicago, another major City, and somehow, I've never wanted to move from it.

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn! I wanna go Chicago! It's cool how you've always liked where you live. I used to HATE London but the funny thing is i'd had so much fun in it and still complained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are some pretty cool places I would want to visit! Here in California, I love it. I never wanted to move. I just love it here! But, I sure would love to visit and tour around London!

    - Sarah
    joysofmyhappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! I can't believe I'vebern complaining about London for so many years! I'd love to go California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I love London xx :)
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Live in the UK too! I know that you like Dance Mums and soo do I and the new season is out But We can't watch it here? do u know of anywhere I could watch it? Great Blog Post I have only ever been to London once in which I got very scared as I'm a country girl and Citys aren't my thing! But I would love to try it again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I watch dance moms on a website called watchseries but dont go on it yet because there are some wierd stuff on it. We can talk more on email if you have on. Mine is rukiyaspencer@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. The country is such a nice place ESPECIALLY in England!

      Delete
  7. An amazing post!

    Despite being a Brit, I've been quite unstereotypical, in the way that I've only actually been to London once. I must say, I loved it - the atmosphere, the culture...everything really! I'd love to go back again, as there are many places (a lot of which you've outlined in this post), that I'd like to visit in the future.

    Kate x
    www,theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When you can, you should definitely come back to London! I'll check out your blog.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these facts are 100% true. You hit the nail on the head when writing this.

    I once visited London on New Years and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing!

    Skye x
    http://thesecretthoughtsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Skye! Glad you enjoyed your New Years in London!

      Delete
  10. I think I'm going to do London next Summer - I can't wait.
    It sounds so cool :)
    Nice post!

    (yeahimateenageblogger.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment Anya! I hope you have a wonderful holiday in London! And it is very cool!

      I'll check out your blog!

      Delete