Friday, 17 July 2015

Yr7 Completed

Hi guys! So today I finished yr7! In September I'll be starting yr8! Anyway, happy summer holidays! Today I'll be sharing what I enjoyed most about my first year in secondary school! Also you must of noticed that I'm not as sad now! Sorry for all the explanation marks! Oops just done it again! Oops...





I enjoyed Yr7 because it was a challenge...I mean, being put in a school not that close to your home and with no one there who you know, it's obviously going to be a little difficult. But I've settled in now, made some friends, I'M GOOD!

Being in a girls school isn't that bad, I sorta enjoy the gossip sometimes, as long as It doesn't sound anything like this -

'THEN SHE WAS GETTIN BARE RUDE SAYIN THAT WE'RE ALL STUPID YH...SHE WAS SAYING THAT YH...AND I WAS JUST LIKE' (shows me this attitude face)

Ughhh, I can't stand that. By that's how a lot of us talk in London nowadays. If I hear this a lot...I LITERALLY ALMOST FALL ASLEEP. 

A little gossip isn't that bad...Like yesterday a singer came into our school and sang love songs...And he was supposed to be talking about cyberbullying, as the whole event was called his Cyberbullying School Tour. Trust me, you don't wanna hear the details...

YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8 YR8

Sorry for that. Apparently my school might be changing into mixed! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. Everyone else be like...Ow...I'm being so crazy in this post...

Hopefully some boys will come and liven it up, sorry for the short post, proper post coming soon!



 See ya.








21 comments:

  1. I hope your year 8 goes well! Year 7, for me (I took it several years ago) was one of the most craziest times, not because of the gossip, but because of the things that I ended up being apart of.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morning! I hope you enjoy your time in whatever year/grade you're going to be in.

      Delete
  2. Hope you have an awesome year 8! I was a little confused at first when you said that because here in the U.S we call it 8th grade. Lol. I thought you meant your 8th year of blogging. I was like, " WHAAT?". Now I understand. Haha. Seems like you are really excited. I'm going to 6th grade this year and I'm 11. That's kinda weird cause your 12. Lol. Enjoy you summer!!

    ~ Sarah : )
    * The Joys Of Life *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I'm not sure why I'm 12 and I starting secondary school and your 11 and you're going to start year 6. Maybe you don't have a foundation stage in America or something. You enjoy your summer too!

      Delete
  3. yr8? How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is sophia btw

      Delete
  4. I'm 12..In America you must not have a foundation stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idk what foundation stage is but Im going to 6th grade next year. and I'm 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foundation Stage is your first year in primary school, It's NOT Year/Grade 1.

      Delete
  6. whats primary school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the school you go to before secondary school. For 4 - 11 year olds

      Delete
  7. whats secondary!? AAHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The school you go to after primary school

      Delete
  8. That's how many teenagers seem to speak in Leeds nowadays, and in all honesty, I really can't stand it. The English language seems to be morphing in such an awful way, in my opinion, and so I attempt to refrain from the use of 'bare' or 'proper', unless they're in the proper context (see what I did there?).

    If you're not careful, you'll become as nerdy as myself!

    My school breaks up for summer tomorrow - and September shall mark the beginning of year eleven (in all honesty, I'm quite petrified, but hopefully I'll survive!).

    I hope that you have the amazing summer you deserve, and well done for getting through your first year at secondary school so well!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment Kate! I hope you have an amazing summer too!

      Delete
  9. I hope you have a great year 8! In the U.S, im going to 6th grade. Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have an amazing summer too! Enjoy Grade 6

      Delete
  10. How exciting! It would be amazing if boys did come to join your school as you'd then be able to see how the opposite gender change and develop within time as well as the females. Every year at school is completely different to the next, so it will be interesting fro you to learn and grow into a routine which will suit you best throughout year 8.

    Best of luck (not like you will need it!)

    Great post as always!

    Skye x
    http://thesecretthoughtsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Skye! Hopefully it will turn into a mixed school! Have an amazing summer and enjoy your next year!

      Delete
  11. I'm sorry if it sounds weird, but how old are you? We have quiet a different school system in my country, that's why I am asking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 12 years old, and that's ok, I understand :)

      Delete