Saturday, 29 August 2015

Dear Teenage Me? Part 1

Date: Saturday 29th August 2015
Age: 12 years and 4 months :P

Haiiiiiiii...

OH ARE YOU NOT GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTIONS HA? YOU BUSY ON YOUR PHONE?

ANSWER ALL THE THINGS I SAY, NOT JUST THE ONES WITH QUESTION MARKS AT THE END OF THEM! EVEN THIS ONE :) Don't say I'm bossy, I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE INSTEAD OF SITTING ON YOUR...WHAT? IPHONE 7 NOW? 

How you doin?

Do you like how your blog looks now?

Is there still that google+ hangout?

How old are you and how does it feel??

Are you a moody teenager?

Do you just sit on your phone all day?

DO YOU EVEN LIKE BLOGGING ANYMORE?!

What have you been up to?

How many page views and followers do you have now?  

What hairstyle do you have in your hair??

Listening to any music?

You still like rap music...RIGHT?

What do you think of my questions? Mmm..Don't wanna answer? Are you just a boring teenager? Ughhh

Do you think I'm wierd? Is that a yes? Ugh you're so dry...

What clothes are you even wearing?

OH MYYYY GOSH, IF YOU QUIT DANCE I SWEAR DOWN I'M GONNA GO CRAZY! 

Do you still take piano lessons?!

WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN PIANO?

OKAY HOW IS DANCE? YOU BETTER BE GOOD AT IT.

DO YOU HAVE A PART TIME JOB? If yes, WHAT IS IT?

OH MY LORD YOU BETTER BE INTO DANCE...

I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT DANCE!!

Do you like dance????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your most recent post about?

Are you like...Really good at ballet now?

Do you do lyrical dance?

Do you put on makeup now?

IF YOU PERMED YOUR HAIR...I'M GONNA GO CRAZY. XDDDDD YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T, BUT IF YOU DID....SHAME ON YOU! NOW ALL YOUR HAIRS RUINED, SHOULD OF LISTENED TO YOUR FAMILY YOU SILLY GIRL! *Gets pulled back by security* YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!

Well that sounds violent doesn't it... 

So do you straighten your hair a lot? YOU BETTER NOT! 

How long is your hair now? :D

AHHHHH DOES DANCE MOMS STILL EXIST? If it doesn't do you miss it? DO YOU...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY TIME UP! PART 2 OF 'Dear Teenage Me?' WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK :P 

Erm...I didn't get to finish ma question to teenage me...

UGH WHO THE HECK CARES IT'S TIME UP GET OVER YOURSELF!

Don't speak to me like that...



That's all my questions for now! THEY'LL BE A PART TWO TO THIS :P REMEMBER TO WRITE SOME MORE AFTER YOU FINISH ANSWERING THESE ONES! BYE TEENAGE ME! 

Oh my gosh that sounds so wierd...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ADVISE ANYONE TO DO THIS! UGH..Teenage me BETTER answer my questions!

Byeeee








8 comments:

  1. Wow I could not stop laughing. Your teenage self better do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I'm so glad you found it funny!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yayyyyyy!!!!! :D Thank you so much Lexie!

      Delete
  3. This post was cool! I might do it sometime!! I would LOVE to write to the teenage me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Could not stop laughing! Great post!

    ReplyDelete