Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Getting to Know: Ella Hart

Hey everyone! Yeah you've all probably noticed that I'm blogging more now! This is my last week of the summer holidays and so I want to make it fun! Today I managed to interview the amazing Ella Hart from A Crazy School. Keep in mind, Ella is only 8 years old.    

The Typical Interviewer's Questions...



What inspired you to start blogging? 
I just started blogging because I thought it would be fun!



Who are your favourite bloggers/blogger? 
Rukiya Spencer from Shine 'N' Elevate! (AWWW THANKS ELLA!)

What is your favourite post of yours so far? 
How staffs should treat customers and how customers should treat staffs.

What do you love about blogging?
 That I can type really fast. (So sweet ^ ^)


Meaning behind your blog name? 
I called my blog A Crazy School because that's what my school is! (Hehehe...Ugh that laugh is so wierd...)

Place you REALLY want to go to? 
AMERICA!

Favourite thing to do in spare time? 
Blog and chat to Rukiya (AWWWWWWW)

Favourite colour? 
Red

Favourite movie?
 Despicable Me 2 (Does anyone remember the 'EW GRU TOUCHED LISA GRU TOUCHED LISA! LISA'S GOT THE GRUNNIES' bit?)

Favourite food? 
Meatballs and spaghetti (VEGETARIAN OVER HERE! TRUST ME...IT AINT THAT BAD...)

What blogger inspires you?
Rukiya Spencer Shine 'N' Elevate (AWWW YOU'RE TOO SWEET ELLA)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ella Hart's Style:



What hairstyle do you usually wear in your hair? 
Usually a bun



Do you prefer trousers or skirts? 
Trousers...Definitely



Tops or dresses? 
Tops

What would you wear to a party?
A blue dress with sparkly ballerina pumps (THAT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!)




What's your favourite fabric?
 Lee



Do you like boots? 
Yes (YES ELLA! BOOTS ARE THE BEST!)



Have you ever worn heels?
 Yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some Opinions...


What do you like about Hastings? 
I like it because it's only ten minutes away from the beach (THAT'S SO COOL! There's NO beaches here in London)



What are the people like in Hastings? 
Really bargey



What is it like in Hastings?
 Sometimes it's rainy sometimes it's sunny! It has pretty much all the seasons!



What do you think about Hastings?
 Sometimes it's a nice place to live in...But sometimes It's just like...Ughhh I wanna get out of this place! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today! They'll be another interview with the lovel Vanessa Best soon :)

But for now, byeeeeeeeeeee

8 comments:

  1. Cool! Could you interview me?

    ~Nabila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I could definetely do that! I'll contact you later about it :)

      Delete
  2. It's very admirable to think that Ella has started blogging at such a young age - I wish I'd done the same.

    A lovely post.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so cute! :) Love it!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com
    P.S. Feel free to check me out/follow via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks! I'll definetely check it out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I feel so old! She is ten years younger than me but it's amazing how she has started at a young age! Keep it up!
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn, I LOVE your new profile picture!

      Delete