Saturday, 22 August 2015

Last Questions of The TMI Tag + Heal: Outside of the Hut (chapter 9)

Hey everyone! So I didn't get to finish the last 10 questions of the TMI Tag, so I might as well just squeeze them into this post! By the way, there is a new picture in my drawing gallery, check it out if you want!

40) Last time you kissed someone? 

41) Last time you were insulted? Yesterday, don't remember why!

42) Favourite flavour or sweet? LEMON ^ ^ IT'S AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGG. MANGO IS NICE AS WELL! LIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE

43) What instrument do you play? Piano, I've been doing it since I was 6.

44) Favourite piece of jewellery? Earrings!

45) Last sport you played? No idea...

46) Last song you sang? Ed Sheeran's cover for Trap Queen by Fetty Wap (which I'm singing AND LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW!)

47) Favourite pick up line? Don't have one

48) Have you ever used it? Don't have one XD

49) Last time you hang out with someone? Probably yesterday? I can't remember looool

50) Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to! Technically everyone I know has done it now XD


So I recently announced on the google+ hangout that this story is almost over, and that when it is people are more than welcome to interview me about the story! So if you're interested, you can either email me your questions, or send me them privately on a google+ hangout. Now lets get to chapter 9.


Chapter 9: 

Being with Kizzy GG was one of the most amazing times in my life. I continuously questioned her about the past, until she told me about…


"Sometimes, something very peculiar happens. It's as if I can feel the violence of the war. A long long time ago, a little girl with green eyes and long black hair…She told me that she could speak with leopards. No one believed her of course, but she was my best friend and I had to. I really wanted to. But it was so hard for me. I was in Year 6 when we went on a school trip to the zoo, we immediately asked an assistant for directions to the leopards."


"So let me get this straight, she spoke with leopards…THROUGH THEIR MINDS?"


"Yes she did. Guess what? After she communicated with them, she told me that the leopards said there's going the be a huge war in the future, that will NEVER stop unless someone finds The Crystal of Heal and brushes it across soil"


"The Crystal of Heal? Where in the world is that?!"


"She said the leopard's told her it's deep deep down in the back garden of the President's house".


The President was a selfish coward, he knew that there was a 99% possibility that the war was going to carry on for a long time. Yet he had the audacity to hide The Crystal of Heal from technically the whole world? I was going to be the one to find it, I was going to be the one who found The Crystal of Heal and brushed it across the soil. The world needed to be healed, and that was about to happen.


When I got home that day I didn't eat dinner, neither did I sleep. My goal was to get to the President's house without being caught, but how could I get there anyway? There was a 75% chance that I'd loose my life tragically! 


"HUEY, KAREN COME HERE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "You guys need to PROMISE not to tell mama and papa that I'm going to the President's house tomorrow. IF YOU SNITCH, YOU'LL BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE…BY ME. I might be gone for a while, but I'll be back. Don't worry…I'll be back" I assured them.


ALARM SET: 2:00 AM


CLOTHES: PLAIN WHITE SHIRT, LIGHT BLUE SKINNY JEANS (SET OUT ON THE BED) 


CAESAR'S BOOK (ON BED)


This was my time to shine, my time to heal the world. I had lost my best friend over this…OVER A WAR! I would never see her again…and I had to at least make myself feel better by MAKING PEACE. I leaped as if I was an animal sprinting after it's prey from bush to bush. Until finally, huge white tents surrounded me. Tent 1. Tent 2. Tent 3. Tent 4. Tent 5. Tent 6…Tent 6, that was my tent. Tent 11...Tia's…

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. SWWWWWIIIIIISSSHHHHH. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. SWIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHH!! I froze like someone threw me into a diamond shaped block of ice, fighters were everywhere. I wanted to snatch their weapons out of their hands and run, I wanted to punch and kick them until they surrendered. When finally, I couldn't hold my anger in for much longer…

"STOP" I boomed, afterwards noticing how stupid I had been to even talk to them in such manner. How hilarious I looked trying to control them. A teenager with pale skin and sweaty black hair burst out laughing. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU HEAR THIS GIRL? SHE'S BARE TRYNA MAKE US STOP…WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU RAT….THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!" He shot two pistols in the air and and another group of teenagers strolled in.  They all wore the same clothes

"Mate what do you want?" one of the boys from the new gang said. 

"This little rat is tryna act all hard…Tellin us to stop…Bout stop... Who are you talking to?"


"I'M TALKING TO ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU FIGHTERS. YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS!" I screamed, ready to destroy him with my powerful kicks.


Silence… 


Silence…


Silence…


Silence…

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Remove this coward from ma sight, almost puked just then. Obviously coz of her face!" Black Hair shrieked, but the two gangs looked at him blankly. They dropped their weapons, and walked away…


I waited until every single one of them left, including Black Hair, then made my way to the president's house. 


HEART: BEATING FAST AS EVER BEFORE

GUARD DOGS, EVERYWHERE. VICIOUS. RED EYES. 


I was stuck, until I heard 2 familiar stomps from behind me...Mum and dad. "TAMERA!!!!!" Mum yelled like she'd never yelled before.


"Mum!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING INCREDIBLY LOUD AND WHY ARE THERE TEARS IN YOUR EYES?" 


"THE FIGHTERS! THEY TOOK KAREN AND HUEY AWAY! THEY INVADED OUR HOUSE!" My mum kneeled onto the floor in sadness, crying her eyes out.


"WHAT"


"There was a huge gang..all wore the same clothes. They came in and...And TOOK MY CHILDREN!" Dad stood there, as still as a rock. No emotion on his face...Just, as still as a rock.




DON'T WORRY, THIS STORY IS GOING TO GET BETTER!!


That's it, 


Byeeeeeeeeeeee










1 comment: