Monday, 10 August 2015

Super Quick Recipes

Hey everyone! One of my favourite things to make is FOOD, so I decided to do a post about SUPER QUICK RECIPES!!

#SuperQuickRecipes ~ Instant Frozen Berry Yoghurt ~


  • SERVES 4

Ingredients:

250g frozen mixed berries
250g 0%-fat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup

~ How to make ~ 
Blend berries, yogurt and honey or agave syrup in a food processor for 20 seconds, until it comes together to a smooth ice-cream texture. Scoop into bowls and serve.

#SuperQuickRecipes ~ Easy Doughnuts

SERVES 8

Ingredients:

3/4 cup vegetable oil
18 count package large refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup sugar.
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

~ How to Make ~

  1. Heat ½ cup of the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
  2. Place the biscuits on a cutting board. Using a 1-inch round cookie cutter or shot glass, cut a hole in the centre of each biscuit, reserving the extra dough for "holes."
  3. Test the heat of the oil by dipping the edge of a doughnut in the pan. When the oil is hot enough, the edge will bubble. Place 4 of the doughnuts and holes in the skillet and cook until golden brown, 1 to 1½ minutes per side. Transfer to a wire rack or paper towel–lined plate to drain. Add the remaining oil to the skillet, reheat, and cook the remaining doughnuts and holes.
  4. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Gently toss the warm doughnuts in the mixture a few at a time. Serve warm or at room temperature.
     This recipe makes 8 doughnuts, plus holes.

#SuperQuickRecipes ~ RUKIYA'S FRUIT SALAD ~


SERVES...HMMM...I GUESS 1 PERSON

Ingredients:

AS MANY ORANGES, RASBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, GRAPES AND  APPLES as you want! (They all have to be chopped)
10 oranges and apples (for the juice. They also have to be chopped)

~ How to make ~

1. Chop up all your fruits, including the ones needed for the juice, into medium sized pieces

2. Plug in your smoothie blender and throw in your fruits for the juice

3. When your mixture turns into a liquid (don't make it too runny) pour it into a bowl 

4. Finally, throw all your chopped fruits into the bowl, get ya spoon and EAT EAT EAT!



Hope you enjoyed my Super Quick Recipes post everyone! Please try them out. P.S. If you do try them out, let me know.

Byeeeeeeee

10 comments:

  1. OMG now my mouth is watering a lot.... after seeing the doughnuts and that frozen yoghurt it makes me want to eat now.... great post and one that I'm certainly going to use straight away thank you.

    The Grand Regime
    thegrandregime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much The Grand Regime! Glad you enjoyed my post :D

      Delete
  2. I agree with The Grand Regime my mouth is really watering.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These recipes sound amazing! Id love to try them out in the future.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! Please let me know when you're gonna try them out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog Rukiya! How did you find it? I would love it if you followed by email. I'm having a giveaway really soon. Like today or tomorrow. :)
    I can't wait to try the doughnuts!!! Thanks for posting the recipe.
    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreicousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley, that's no problem! I think your blog is really cool, I'll follow by email. Looking forward to the giveaway! Glad you're gonna make the doughnuts :D

      Delete