Friday, 14 August 2015

The Way Some Animals Are Treated...

Hai everyone, so yes...I'm back for another thing to blog about. BEFORE I START, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IF YOU READ MY POST ABOUT SUPER QUICK RECIPES, DON'T USE 10 APPLES AND 10 ORANGES FOR THE JUICE THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. USE ABOUT 2 EACH OR 1 YOUR CHOICE!

Some humans are just so cruel, they buy pets and decide they don't want them anymore...so instead of having common sense and giving them back, THEY CARELESSLY LEAVE THEM ON THE STREET! It's incredibly mean, imagine. Imagine seeing a new born cat in the dustbin. I'd probably cry, It's just too emotional to watch. Now you don't see many homeless pets on the streets in London, but I know someone who's cat's were found in THE DUSTBIN, they were so small they could fit in a child's palm. What type of human being would do that to such lovely cats? 














Some humans are just so cruel, they capture animals and stuff them into a science lab! That is just silly, how could you use a living creature for an experiment! Everyone has feelings. EVERYONE. So OBVIOUSLY if you take an animal away from it's home...IT'S GONNA GET UPSET! How would you like to be taken away from your home and used for a stupid experiment? Yes, I'm sure you wouldn't like it! Animals are amazing creatures, it's lovely to even think that us humans aren't the only ones out there, lovely to think that there are more living things around us whom we'll probably never be able to communicate with properly, and you're seriously gonna USE THEM IN A SCIENCE LAB...As if you don't already know they're living JUST LIKE US. They have feelings JUST LIKE US. They are God's creatures JUST LIKE US.











Some humans are just so cruel, they capture animals and stuff them into a zoo! Now I know... I know IT'S FUN TO SEE SOME LIVING ANIMALS AND WHATEVER! But the truth is, the majority of these animals were even born into the whole zoo thing or captured and given tranquillisers, which makes them sleepy, lazy, and not so wild like they're supposed to be! This is just evil to me, how could you give a living creature tranquillisers just so that they don't escape? The sad thing is, if they do escape where are they supposed to go? How on EARTH ARE THEY GONNA GET BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG? I don't care if people enjoy zoos, those animals don't deserve to be there. Imagine being shoved into a zoo, then given a tranquilliser so that you don't panic? I understand how humans want to see animals, but it certainly isn't right to capture them and make money out of it. You're supposed to make money for objects and food, NOT LIVING THINGS ( INCLUDING NATURE! THEY'RE ALSO LIVING THINGS). Animals are all around us, if we wanted to see any then we're gonna have to get into the rainforest or wherever they are and see the animals there! If you get attacked, there's really no point in you getting mad at them because humans are the ones who are destroying their homes and taking away their families! 

















Hope you enjoyed my post everyone, please tell me your thoughts on this post in your comment. Do you agree with zoos, using animals to experiment something that could possibly go wrong and leaving pets on the street because you don't want them (this one you probably won't agree with mhahahaha)

So I guess that's a goodbye. I MIGHT BE DOING THE TMI TAG IN THE NEXT POST!



Alright byeeeee

10 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post. Everything you said is completely true. Animals are living creatures and they should be treated so. Although I love going to the Zoo.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally understand how zoos are fun places to be in, but I stand by my word that they are and always will be unfair to animals

      Delete
  2. I absolutely despise zoo's and whenever I see a blogger post about going to the zoo I mention in my comment how cruel they are (obviously not to be horrible, but just to try and open people's eyes so they will stop going). I also don't understand how human's can be so horrid to other animals, it baffles me. Did you see what happened in France recently, I man buried his elderly dog ALIVE, I guess because he couldn't be bothered to look after her anymore. Luckily she was found alive and taken to a vets to be cared for. And just today on Facebook I saw that police are investigating some teenagers who set a hedgehog on fire!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!! I hope they get a prison sentence, and some sort of mental help because they obviously need it.

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading your comment and I'm thinking...You're kidding me right? That is apsolutely ridiculous that a man would bury his elderly dog alive...THE DOG HASEN'T DIED YET, SO WHY BURY IT? I just don't understand some people these days...And how could you set a hedgehog on fire? That is one of the most evil things I've ever heard a human being do. Thank you for your comment, I'll check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. As a Christian, I am a believer that humans should have hierarchy over animals, in means of them being able to aid us when necessary, but also feel as if no human should ever take advantage of this concept, through intentional mistreatment of animals. Vivisection is something that I disagree with completely, unless it is the case that the true benefit would outweigh the risk (meaning that I oppose it's use to test cosmetics, yet wouldn't object to its use in the design of a drug used to treat a life threatening disease). I'm with you completely on your views surrounding zoos, and instead feel as if any methods of conservation should show as much reliance on The Wild as possible. And oh, I dearly hope that one day all will be able to understand that pets are for life, raster than just for use as a temporary novelty,

    An amazing, very thought provoking post!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Kate, glad you enjoyed my post!

      Delete
  4. This is an amazing post Rukiya. Once again you have blown my mind away with the way that you word things, it really gets the brain thinking! You have such an amazing talent. You are completely right with what you are saying and I couldn't agree more. Please keep writing posts like this!

    Skye x
    http://thesecretthoughtsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Skye! You're very talented as well, I love to write posts like this so they'll definitely be more in the future!

      Delete
  5. YES. YES. YES YES YES.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha, thanks for your comment!

      Delete