Wednesday, 19 August 2015

TMI Tag

Hey guys, so there's this tag going around in this blogging community and most people who do it nominate anyone who wants to...So I'm doing it being it seems quite fun and because people nominated everyone! 


I MAY NOT ANSWER SOME OF THE QUESTIONS


1) What are you wearing? Black leggings, a top and a short sleeved jacket ^ ^

2) Have you ever been in love? Yes mhahahaha

3) Have you ever had a terrible breakup? No I am twelve years old mhahahahaha

4) How tall are you? 

5) How much do you weigh?



6) Any tattoos? OF COURSE NOT!

7) Any piercings? Nooooooo

8) OTP? Maddie Zieglar and Sophia Lucia

9) What is your favourite show? DANCE MOMS! 

10) Who are your favourite bands? I don't listen to bands. Not a big fan of those...Sorry!

11) Something you miss? Ballet classes...

12) Favourite song? Hmmmm...I don't really have one but i could say what I'm enjoying-

Not Letting Go, Freak of the Week, Lean on, Settle Down, Do It Again AND SO ON! (And so on isn't a song mahahaha)

13) How old are you? I'm 12 years old

14) Zodiac sign? I'm an Aries by 1 day :D

15) Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who cares for me and makes me laugh 
:D

16) What is your favourite quote? 





17) Who is your favourite actor? Lil' P-Nut from The Haunted Hathaways!



18) Favourite colour? violet, peachy-orange, sky blue, purple (the one Lil' P-Nut is wearing) and I guess black (PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE!)


19) Loud music or soft? Both…


20) Where do you go when you're sad? 


21) How long does it take you to shower? …



22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 




23) Have you ever been in a physical fight? Yes! MHAHAHAHA




24) Turn ons? When my dance teacher is happy about how I'm doing and when I progress in dance.




25) Turn offs? When I'm NOT doing good in dance and when someone does an annoying thing to me. 




26) The reason you joined the blogging community? I guess because I found blogging fun :)




27) What are your fears? Death, loosing someone who I love, making someone I love cry




28) The last movie that made you cry? I think that was the series of a film called Roots




29) Last time you loved someone? Um




30) Meaning behind your blog name? My mum made it up! But she got the idea from the meaning of my name, which is to rise high and elevate ^ ^





31) Last book you read? Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie



32) The book you're currently reading? The same book




33) The last show you watched? Dance Moms!





34) The last person you talked to? 



35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted? 




36) What is your favourite food? Caribbean food!! Chinese food!! CAKE!!! Just all the 



lovely foods!



37) Place you want to visit? Obviously the Abby Lee Dance Company




38) Last place you were? 




39) Do you have a crush? Yes I do



And that's it for today! I'll post the next ten questions soon…




Byeeeeeeeeee

















9 comments:

  1. cool tag! Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila! You commented quite quick!

      Rukiya XX

      Delete
  2. Your answers are very interesting - I look forward to the second instalment!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your answers seemed to have intrigued me in ways to the questions given to you and I can understand why you wouldn't answer some of the others.

    Cant wait to see the other 10 answers.

    The Grand Regime
    thegrandregime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks The Grand Regime! I think the questions were awesome but some I felt uncomfortable to answer that's all ;)

      Rukiya XX

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH GUYS I FORGOT TO SAY THAT MY STORY HEAL:OUTSIDE OF THE HUT IS ALMOST FINISHED, SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN INTERVIEW ME ABOUT THE STORY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, these are interesting questions. :P It truly is the TMI tag. Your favorite colors are pretty high on my list of favorite colors, though I would add grey and green. Also, yes, cake really is delicious.

    Thanks for commenting on Out of Coffee, Out of Mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, and that's not a problem :)

      Delete