Sunday, 20 September 2015

Blogger Choice Awards 2015: Awards Ceremony

AHHHHHHHH!!! The time has finally come everybody, before I start, I'd like to thank every single person who participated in this event...And that anyone who didn't win anything, REALLY does not need to get upset! Every blogger is amazing no matter what ;)

Here are buttons for everyone to slap onto their sidebars for participating, choose whichever one you want :)



















This event was actually inspired by the Teen Choice Awards, which happened not so long ago. So I thought, why not make my own version? 

Prizes for people who win: They get an interview, shout out and two other things you're gonna see in a sec.




BEST CHOICE POET: MORNING!


Well done Morning, you truly are an amazing poet, please never stop what you're doing! Here is your certificate, surf board (which the winners in the Teen Choice Awards actually won). If you've got time for a quick interview I will email you the questions this week!! Everyone who won an award can do whatever they want with their surfboard, you can slap it onto your sidebar, share it on google+...ANYTHING! I think it would be a good idea to put it on your sidebars :)


I advice EVERYONE to listen to your favourite song whilst reading the Awards Ceremony, it SPICES THINGS UP A BIT!




                        




Best Choice Fashion Blogger: Now, two people actually won this award. AND THAT WAS THE LOVELY DAISY AND BLAZE ANN! Here are your certificates, surf boards and I'll send you the questions of your interviews (which will NOT be separate) this week :)

By the way your surf boards are under your certificates ^ ^


   

      














Best Choice Book Reviewer: LEXIE AND INES! SISTERZZZZZZ AWWWWW. Here are your things, I'll try and get your interview questions (which will be exactly the same) done for this week, but I can't promise you that. You guys are AWESOME at writing book reviews!! AWWWWW SISTERZZZZ ^ ^













Best Choice Photographer: NABILA!! WE ALL LOVE YOUR PICTURES, YOU DONE A BRILLIANT JOB ON THE POLL GURL ;) I'll try and have your interview questions done by this week, but there is a chance that I'll get it done by next week. Sorry!








Best Choice Story Writer: PenGirl! Your stories are amazing, you're so talented!! I'm extremely sorry that your surf board is so small, but it's only like that because when I tried to make it bigger it came out horrible and blurry! I'll try and send you your interview questions this week, but I can't promise you that.






Best Choice Original Content: GIRL RADIO!! YAY! I'll send you your interview questions next week definitely, but maybe I can send you them this week...We'll see :)






Best Choice Newbie Blogger: ELLA! WHOOOP WHOOP! WELCOME TO BLOGGING GIRL! I'll try to have your interview questions done by this week, but there is no promise, as I will be busy.



                      
Nicest Choice Blogger: NO ONE VOTED. Nevermind ^ ^
        
Best Choice Thoughtful Blogger: MORNING! WE NOT ONLY LOVE YOUR POEMS, WE ALSO LOVE HOW YOU'RE SO THOUGHTFUL IN YOUR POSTS! CONGRATULATIONS! I'll try and have your questions for this week, but like I said, theres no promise.





                
Coolest Choice Blogger: LAURYN!! YOU'RE A COOLLLLLLLLL





     
Best Choice Blog Designer: CECE!! We love your designs gurl ;)



                         
Best DIYer: NOOR!! YOUR DIYs are just ON POINTTTTT :)



Best Choice Personality Blogger: Olivia!! WELL DONE!!!!





Best Choice Funniest Blogger: DAISY!! GURL YOU'RE FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY







AND NOW, WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...THE


PERSON WHO WON THE BEST CHOICE OVERALL 

BLOGGER AWARD IS....






















































































































































































































































































































































































































NOOR!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING

THE BEST CHOICE OVERALL BLOGGER

AWARD, 

YOU'RE AN AMAZING BLOGGER! SINCE 

YOU 

WON THIS AWARD, YOUR INTERVIEW 

QUESTIONS WILL HOPEFULLY BE DONE 

BY 

TODAY :)








"Thank you EVERYONE for participating! Even though Noor won the overall blogger award, it doesn't mean that you aren't an amazing blogger too! Every blogger is awesome in their own way and so should never feel like they aren't!"

Rukiya XX

Bye everyone! ;)

26 comments:

  1. Hey everyone! Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who participated. They'll be a Blogger Choice Awards 2016, so make sure to stay updated around this time next year ;)

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I won something! I congratulate everyone else who got an award as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaze Anne does have the most amazing outfits!

    Are we still doing the interview swap?

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Emily I totally forgot about that!! I'm so so so so sorry, I'll email you some questions as soon as possible :)

      Delete
  4. HOORAY!! I can't believe I won two things yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone - the awards are all so well deserved.

    The 'Blogger Choice Awards' was such an amazing idea; and you've been so enthusiastic about it, which is lovely. I particularly love the stickers you've made. I'd love to see similar events like this in the future, and look forward to the prospective interviews!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Rukiya, I can't believe that I won two categories... I feel kind of bad that I wasn't able to vote for other categories this year because I was too busy, ack! :( Congratulations to everyone!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Nevermind, I'll make an event similar to this soon :) Congrats Morning!

      Delete
  7. Aww, I can't believe I won Best Choice Book Reviewer joint with my little sister! <3 Congrats everyone, I completely agree with the outcome!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya!! Thanks so MUCH!! Can you change the button to The Writer? So Ivan put it on my blog? Sorry if it's too much

    The Writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, congratulations to everyone! I love our blogging web!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I can't believe I won Best Personality! :O Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks Rukiya for hosting this awesome event! Definitely looking forward to next year ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely want to do an interview :) Thanks Rukiya! xx

    Shine on,
    GirlRadio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :D I might do your interview this week!!

      Delete