Friday, 11 September 2015

Dear Teenage Me? Part 2

THEY'LL BE NO MORE SIGNING UP TO RUN FOR A CATEGORY, THAT'S OVER. HAVN'T STARTED NOMINATING ANYONE YET? WELL HURRY, THERE ARE 9 MORE DAYS LEFT TILL THE AWARDS! 

CHECK OUT MY BCA BUTTON SHOP!

You can enroll and stuff by just visiting my previous posts, all the info is on them :)


"Ugh...She finally decides to do a post..." 

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING LATELY!! I JUST STARTED YEAR 8 AND SO HAVE BEEN QUITE LITTLE BUSY, I'M BACK NOW WITH THE NEXT PART OF 'DEAR TEENAGE ME?'

*Sighs* I'm so sorry :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hiya, I'm back!


So since I didn't get to finish that question in part 1, I'll ask you now! 

Do you like Dance Moms anymore?

What's been going on with the cast of DM (DANCE MOMS) ?

What exactly are you doing?

Are you eating anything?

Do you still write stories? YOU BETTER OF READ YOUR STORY HEAL:OUTSIDE OF THE HUT!

What do you think about Heal: Outside of the Hut? IF YOU SAY IT WAS RUBBISH I WILL LITERALLY WIZ INTO THE FUTURE AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE (Obviously I'm kidding!)

Oh my gosh how is GCSE'S GOING? THEY CHANGED IT INIT...

So...How is your 'Teenager Life'?

Are you listening to any music whilst replying to my questions? 
"Erm...You forgot one word. It's stupid, which was supposed to be before the word questions..."

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

What's your favourite subject? If you don't say drama then, like I said, I'll literally WIZ INTO THE FUTURE AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE! PS. I  mean it this time *Does a weird, creepy smile*

If you were going to a party, what would you wear?

What do you think of Abby Lee Miller now (FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS...SHE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER IN DANCE MOMS...WHICH YOU SHOULD WATCH!!!!!)

Any critiques for my first Blogger Choice Awards? 

So who stopped blogging and who keeps blogging?!

What blogs do you enjoy reading?

What is your favourite book now?

What grades are you in English, Maths and Science?

How often do you post?

What do you blog about?

(I'm listening to Pia Mia - Do it Again ft Chris Brown and Tyga...What do you think about that song now?) 

DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE A DANCER? IF YOU SAY NO...HAHAHAHAHA...You'll know what I'll do :) *creepy smile again!*

What does your button look like now?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys I'm gonna have to go now! I'm in year 8 now so I have more things to do. My next post might be on the weekend or something...But for now, bye!













3 comments:

  1. I love these posts! So entertaining :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh more than imaginable!!!!!! <33333 :D :D :D

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete