Sunday, 13 September 2015

If I Had My Own Youtube Channel

Hai everyone! So today I'll be going on and on and on about my IMAGINARY Youtube Channel So, as I slowly start loving Taylor Swift's songs whilst typing typing typing, here...Is my next post!

If I Had My Own Youtube Channel:

1~ I'D VLOG! JUST LIKE THE AMAZING RCUBED  from 'random rants by rcubed'! Check out her Youtube Channel...It's SOOO AWESOME! LEXIE! I HAVN'T FORGOTTEN YOU!! Lexie's Youtube Channel is also AWESOME. 



 















2 ~ I'd OBVIOUSLY make videos about my dancing...CONSIDERING I'M LIKE TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH IT!



Here is a picture of the AMAZING Nia Frazier from my favourite show Dance Moms performing her AWESOME solo, Goodbye Maya. A solo dedicated to the talented Maya Angelou R.I.P to her.

3 ~ I'd make music videos!



This is a picture of the AWESOME Haschak Sisters! You can check their youtube channel out by clicking this Trust me, they get A LOT OF VIEWS! Just like MattyB (if you know who he is)

4 ~ I'd make parodies of Dance Moms! 



Here is a girl (who I don't know), playing the role of Abby Lee Miller in a parody...Well I think she is!

5 ~ I'd talk about my natural hair and teach people how to gain long, healthy afro hair! I'd also advice people to go natural and NOT DESTROY THEIR HAIR BY RELAXING AND STRAIGHTENING IT ALL THE TIME!!!






6 ~ I'd talk about problems in the world! This is because there are A LOT of problems!!





7 ~ I'd talk about random stuff!





And that's 7 things I'd do if I had a youtube channel! Which hopefully I'll be allowed to get soon. But for now, I'm gonna keep blogging!

Byeeeeeeeee






14 comments:

  1. Well then I am looking forward to when you do get a youtube channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be amazing if you were able to make a YouTube channel in the future - your ideas are so original and adventurous! I'd look forward to watching them.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. thanks for shouting me out! haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://rockthestock.biz/organifi-green-juice-powder-review/

    Everyone has his or her own guilty pleasure food, especially during the summer. If you live in Ohio, kettle corn is a must have!

    http://innertradingcirclereviews.co/organifi-green-juice-powder-review/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ED Miracle Review

    It can be extremely difficult to get up enough courage to tell a woman that you like her, especially when there is the possibility of rejection. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could go straight to a woman and let her know how you feel about her? For many men, finding the best way to allow themselves to be vulnerable is almost impossible.

    http://agoodwardrobe.com/the-ed-miracle-book-review/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Binary Interceptor Review




    Day trading on the dips with a binary option broker can be risky when done as a stand alone trade but using a binary option broker to hedge against intra-day market movements can greatly improve day trading results. Traders who take long equity positions on dips in the market but can't gauge for certain whether the market has bottomed can use binary put options to get back some of the money left on the table.



    http://agoodwardrobe.com/binary-interceptor-software-review/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://thebonusbustersreview.com/


    http://nytransguide.org/the-bonus-busters-review/


    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bonus-busters-review-scam-exposed-navin-kumar


    If a trader needs prompt results of his investment, he must follow some smart binary trading strategies, and should conduct sufficient research on the type of asset he has selected. Binary options is also known as digital options or fixed return options (FRO).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! I absolutely LOVE afro hair! It won't look good on me, but I ADORE people with hair so awesome like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Daisy you're so sweet :)

      Delete
    2. I'm sure whatever type of hair you have is awesome too!!!

      Delete
  10. Hi Rukiya! I just wanted to make sure you saw my reply to your comment on my blog - my writing contest is actually still open, until this Saturday!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete