Thursday, 3 September 2015

Interview With: Vanessa Best

Hai everyone, so yes I've got ANOTHER interview for you guys...And like I said, It's with the awesome Vanessa Best! When you say speaking in brackets and in bold writing, IT'S ME!!!! OKAY OKAY OKAY I'LL LET VANESSA TAKE IT AWAY ^ ^ 

THE BEST CHOICE OVERALL BLOGGER POLL IS NOW OPEN!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Hello, everyone! (HAIIIIII!!!!!) I'm Vanessa and I blog at Simply MeRukiya has given me the chance to be interviewed here and I am so excited to be given this chance, so without further adieu here is the interview! 

The Typical Questions...


1) How old are you?

I am 18; I turned 18 in June and this year will be my senior year of high school! 
[Wow that's sooooooo cool! I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC!!]


2) What inspired you to start blogging?

When I was a freshman, I had a study hall with one of the teachers that taught computer gaming, so we had computers to use during study hall. This was the most boring class, I decided I needed something to do. I made a beauty and fashion blog to help girls out there and my love for blogging started! 
[Awesome!!]

3) Why DO YOU blog?

I blog because I simply want to remember the things I did when I was young. I think of blogging as an online scrapbook. As well as to help people through my experiences in life.
[That's technically what I think of blogging too!] 

4) Things you love about blogging?

One of my favourite things about blogging is how nice the blogging community is. They are always there to listen and help out, I love that. 
[Yup...Ugh I'm so weird aren't I?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some Random Questions...

5) Favourite colour?

My favourite colour by far is Lavender, my childhood room was this colour. 
[High five gurl]

6) Meaning behind your blog name?

Since one of the main reasons I have this blog is to record memories I wanted a name that would be about me. I find that I am a very simple person so Simply Me was created. 
[I love the name of your blog!]

7) Favourite post of yours so far?

When Life Gives You Lemons, I look back at this one when I'm not having a good day. Tulip Fest , and Valentine's Everyday

8) Place you REALLY want to go to?

I would love to go to Austria, I have a friend there and it seems like a beautiful place. 

9) Your fashion tastes?

I love jewelry, I don't wear it often because I am often in sports clothes, but it's fun to dress up with jewelry. No one would ever know, but a lot of my clothes are found in the thrift store. 
[Jewelry is AMAZING]

10) Favourite blog? (Don't be afraid to say that it isn't mine!) 

I have a lot of blogs I love to read, including yours! 
[*Sniffs* THANKS SO MUCH VANESSA!]

And that was my lovely interview with the awesome Vanessa Best. Make sure to check out her amazing blog!!

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 comments: