Wednesday, 2 September 2015

RUNNING FOR A CATEGORY: BLOGGER CHOICE AWARDS - INFO

Hey everyone! So before I begin this post I just wanted to say a BIG BIG BIG thank you to EVERYONE who has enrolled! I'm so happy that a lot of people are finding out about this and getting involved. Okay now to the post!

Havn't enrolled yet? If you want to, click this 
Want to run for overall? DO IT QUICK! I'm only allowing 2 more people to do so. If yes, click this 
Want to run for another category? HURRY! I'm only allowing 3 more people to do so. If yes. click this
Any questions? Do hesitate to ask in your comment!

 4 people are running for the overall so far. I'm only allowing 2 more people to do so and then I will open the poll. I'm allowing three more people to run for three different categories. If people pick the same category, then I'd make another poll just for them :)

You cannot run for more than 1 category

Please don't vote for someone if you already have for that category in the polls! That would be unfair

You can vote in your comment or via google+ or gmail. Your 'CHOICE' 

IF YOU DIDN'T PROMOTE THIS ON YOUR BLOG, YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO NOMINATE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FOR EACH CATEGORY 



Thanks for reading everyone! I'm gonna start making the prizes today!  

Byeeeeeeeee

  







4 comments:

  1. If Im running for overall blogger can i also run for a category or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can only run for 1 category sorry

      Delete
  2. OK thanks for clearing that up

    ReplyDelete