Saturday, 17 October 2015

5 Ways To Handle A Huge Break Of Your Favourite TV Show

Heyyyyyy everyone!

I'VE DECIDED TO MOVE BACK TO BLOGGER...IT'S SOOOOO MUCH BETTER AND EASIER FOR ALL YOU READERS!

IT'S SATURDAY WHOOP WHOOP!!


No. I did not spell 'Favourite' wrong, that's just the way we spell it here in the UK.

So today I'm gonna give you 5 tips on how to handle a huge break of your TV show...As you can probably tell from the title.

DANCE MOMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SEASON 6 OUT IN JANUARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY






1) Breath...IN AND OUT...

It really isn't the end of the world! (Man...I can surely keep this tip into mind) Just remember it's only a TV show, IT'LL RESUME SOON!


2) THERE'S ALWAYS CLIPS ON YOUTUBE! 

I'm sure there are some little clips on youtube, you can always watch some old episodes!


3) LOOK FOR OTHER TV SHOWS!

There are sooooo many TV shows out there, and I'm sure watching another one would keep you addicted to it!


4) THEY'RE PROBABLY SHOOTING IT RIGHT NOW!

For example, they shooted the first episode of Dance Moms Season 6 a couple of days ago! They just need to edit it now!


5) OH PLEASE...IF IT'S A REALITY SHOW...YOU REALLY NEED TO KEEP UPDATED WITH WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE CAST!

Trust me...You do...



That's it for today guys! Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, bye xxx


7 comments:

  1. Those are some really good tips but since I don't really watch tv like on a tv (I really only watch netflix) I guess they wouldn't really apply to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Nabila, you're so sweet ^ ^

      Delete
  2. Cool! You said 10 tips though, at the beginning :)

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH LEXIE, THANK YOU SO MUCH! *Secretly changes it without anyone noticing* XDDDD

      Delete
  3. These are some really good tips, and I'm definitely gonna use some of them. I've been going through a struggle since January 2014 because that was the most recent episode of Sherlock (the Benedict Cumberbatch version) and we only get 3 episodes each season! WHY?!?!?!
    The wait is almost over though xDDD
    Little Robin xxx
    littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I wish you the best luck waiting! Thank you so much, I'm glad you're gonna keep my tips into mind :D

      Delete
  4. Jessie and dog with a blog are not on break, they're over! OMG, I actually cried

    ReplyDelete