Saturday, 10 October 2015

Bloglovin' Link Thingy (Ignore If You Must)

Yo yo yo yo yo

So today...I decided to get myself on that computer and sign up to Bloglovin'. Everyone seems to have it, so I WANT TO HAVE IT ( what a follower I really am) *shakes head* (not really). 

So Bloglovin' say I have to paste this code into a post on my blog...So I hav 2 otherwise something vwery vwery vwery bad will happen and dats not good! So I hav 2 be a good girl like daddy says I hav 2 bweee!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14492853/?claim=kcc4sb8uvvq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



OH. MY. GOSH. GUYS! I was just a baby for a second...Wow...That was an amazing experience!

*sighs* I am so cheesssyyyyy!




Bye byeeee! Check out my BRAND NEW Bloglovin' account...



HERE




3 comments: