Monday, 12 October 2015

GRADES GRADES GRADES GRADES GRADES!

HAYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE! It's Monday...It's...Monday...




Britain...Or shall I say, ESPECIALLY BRITAIN, is obsessed with levels like CRAZZZYYYYY.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MA BRITISH READERS!

Recently however, the government has decided to get rid of them. BYE 5A! BYE 6C! BYE 6A! BYE 7C! BYE 4B! No seriously...Our grades literally go on forever...

*note* I am DEFINETELYYYY not telling you to not care less about your levels...Because to me they're very important. I also am not somebody who doesn't score high grades in my subjects and is just jealous of people who do! 

So now we have DIFFERENT type of grades (THANK GOD). Lemme explain them.

Lowest to Highest

Beginner= 

Beginner+

Developing=

Developing+

Secure=

Secure+

Extending=

Extending+



WOWWWWW! THAT'S IT! Like I said before, the old grades can go on literally forever!

My point is...People really need to calm down with all the grades. I definitely blame all of this on school headteachers, I believe that children/teenagers shouldn't be prohibited to see the grade they've scored in a test...And if they were to see, they shouldn't be allowed to show anyone...OR EVEN TALK ABOUT IT DURING THE LESSON! Actually...I guess they should be able to, but then again they 

YOUR GRADE IS FOR YOU. NO ONE ELSE. 



WANT TO LEARN SOME NEW WORDS? THIS WEBSITE WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT, AND GUESS WHAT? EVERY TIME YOU GET AN ANSWER RIGHT YOU'RE DONATING GRAINS OF RICE TO FAMILIES WHO ARE SEVERELY STRUGGLING FOR FOOD :)




I MADE THIS!



Okay that's it for today everyone! Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin', BYEEEEEEEEEEE








6 comments:

  1. I personally think that grades are kind of annoying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I totally see where you're coming from there!

      Delete
  2. Grades are important to me, but hey, if I get a bad grade every once in a while I definitely can't beat myself up about it. I try to get 85% or above, and I think setting a personal goal really helps. : D
    I LOVE hearing about how things are in Britain-I really want to visit there someday.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I personally may be a little obsessed with them myself, I think it's fantastic that you set yourself a goal! If you do come to Britain someday, I'm sure you'd have an amazing time :D

      Delete
  3. So do you think it's better to be obsessive over grades and get amazing marks, or have a work-life balance but have less amazing marks? Or is it possible to have both if you just put in some goddamn motivation..

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a balance! No-one should be obsessive over grades and no one should have a work-life balance and score not-so-amazing marks! You get out what you put in, everyone should care about their grades, work hard, and know that the result will give you good! But there's no need to stressed about levels, so my point is, It's a lot better to have both!

      Delete