Friday, 23 October 2015

Halloween Costume Ideas (Film Related)

YAYYY!! IT'S FRIDAY...AND I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY BECAUSE IT'S HALF TERM. Like I said in a previous post, SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BRITISH READERS! HAVE A LOVELY HOLIDAY!

So since Halloween is coming up, I wanted to give you some ideas of what characters you could be!

1) Wednesday ~ The Addams Family

*LAUGHS SO MUCH THAT I STOP BREATHING* Wednesday is the most funniest and creepiest child character I've EVER seen in ANY movie. I advice lots of people to be her, UGH SHE'S JUST AMAZINGGGGG!


CREDITS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


CREDITS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You just don't mess with Wednesday people...You just don't...


2) Edward Scissorhands ~ Edward Scissorhands

I haven't actually watched this movie before, but my mum just explained to me what It's about. I didn't want to show you a picture of him because it might effect you, I wouldn't consider this movie as horror though...

I guess this costume would be something that most boys like...But obiously girls can wear it too if they wanted to!




CREDITS
*giggles*


3) Casper ~ Casper

I've watched Casper before, it definitely wasn't the best movie ever...BUT IT'S A CUTE COSTUME RIGHT?!


Awwwwwwwww
I hope you enjoyed my post everyone! I'm gonna try and do a DIY about how to make a Wednesday costume on Sunday or something :)


Byeeeeeeee

10 comments:

  1. Nice post! I'm going as Luna Lovegood this year. I am really into Burton movies, so I love that Edward Scissorhands costume.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! I wish you the best of luck with your Halloween costume, and it's cool you like Burton movies :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh cool ideas! What are you gonna be for Halloween? I'm going as a wolf this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Addy! I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna dress up for Halloween this year, but if I do, it'll DEFINETELY be WEDNESDAY!! Good luck with your wolf costume :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh nice post! I think I'm going as a minion!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A MINION!!! THAT IS SOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!! Thanks :D

      Delete
  4. I might go as a devil... ;)

    ReplyDelete