Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Hello Winter...Goodbye Fall...

Yesterday, whilst my mum was driving me home, I decided to take some pictures of the trees...GOODBYE FALL! By the way, these were taken in the evening. In England, our clocks have gone back 1 hour due to the season, as the sky becomes dark at around 4:00 pm :(

Most of these pictures were edited, thanks to Noor who gave me advice on my TERRIBLE photography post that was published not so long ago. But I deleted it, and I don't regret doing that one bit!

I apoligise that they're a little blurry, I tried my best!
In the picture below, there was actually a man on the pavement whom you couldn't see very well, but I decided to crop him out anyway.

ALL PICTURES TAKEN IN TRAFFIC

THE HALLOWEEN PROMPT NIGHT IS HAPPENING IN 4 DAYS, HURRY UP AND SEND IN YOUR SHORT STORIES GUYS! 


                               

                               

                         
                           

                         

                         




                        
                       



                       

                           

                             
BE MY CRITIC

(1-10) how good are these pictures?
(1-10) how good did I edit them?



Which one is your favourite? Let me know in your comment :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I'm so sorry this post was so boring! Don't worry, something exciting is happening soon, and I'll be probably be posting tommorow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Halloween-ish these look! (I'm not sure if that's the look you were going for haha.)
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful pictures, (especially if they were in traffic :) I'd say nine and a half on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely good if you were taking them from a car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah SPOOKY!!! Wow they are better than my car photos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey about your little button thing for the blogger awards, I was wondering if I could add you as an author and you copy and paste it into a post for me?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Just add me as an author and I'll do it right away!

      Delete