Tuesday, 20 October 2015

My Reaction To The The Annoying Comments On Youtube (Includes a Little Ballet Announcement)

Hey everyone! So today I decided to right a post responding to some annoying comments from an amazing video. Before I begin, I'd like to tell you something very, very exciting for me!

I TALKED TO MY BALLET TEACHER ON SATURDAY ABOUT GOING ON POINTE AND...SHE SAID THAT I HAD TO TAKE AN EXTRA LESSON AND SOON I'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE POINTE!




WHOOP WHOOP! 


MY REACTION

So about a week ago, I watched this video.

The children are training in 'The Chinese Southern Dance School', and I think It's an amazing place.




AND NOW FOR THE 'ANNOYING COMMENTS':

"This is a little too harsh, I surely wouldn't want to be in a class like that"

"This is literally like military school"

"This was not fun to watch at all, horrible."

"They don't look happy at all..."


REALLY...LIKE...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!


"This is a little too harsh, I surely wouldn't want to be in a class like that"
This rhythmic gymnastics class wasn't 'harsh' at all. How could people be so mean about such a successful dance school? Clearly you know nothing about discipline, because THAT is the type of way I believe people should be taught if wanting to get far in life. Yes...THE MOVES MAY LOOK A LITTLE HARD...But that's from your analysis. They may not find it hard, because of the type of training they've experienced from maybe at the age of 2 or 3. In case you didn't know, the teacher was clapping loudly to get them into the RYTHM.

"This is literally like military school"
Military school? Military school...I see. So basically you're calling discipline military school, because surely that's what you're really trying to say. You really can't compare a MILITARY SCHOOL to a DANCE SCHOOL, that's just not gonna work! MILITARY school is for the MILITARY, whereas A DANCE school is for DANCERS. So...HAVE YOU LEARNED THE DIFFERENCE?

"This was not fun to watch at all, horrible."
Well I guess that's your opinion, and I can't take it away from you...But really...Did you need to post that on youtube for goodness sake? What if one of the dancers saw your comment one day...How do you think they'd feel ha? I don't really see how it was 'horrible' to watch either, It's just talented girls training in a disciplined dance school? Like really?

"They don't look happy at all..."
Well em...You can't really tell how someone is feeling from looking at them on the internet...And however they 'look', I'm sure it's not a big deal. People who  dedicate themselves to things like this (like me) ACTUALLY CONCENTRATE during class, what do you expect them to keep a fixed smile onto their face onto the end of the lesson? I don't think so. Me myself, can at times look very un-relaxed in ballet classes, this is due to the fact that I care about it so much, and am so eager to learn. So before you start talking about facial expressions and how these children 'don't look happy' during class, maybe you should know how it feels to be in 'The Chinese Southern Dance School' first.

Yes, there were people who disagreed with these comments like me, and I surely am glad of that!



Wow...I hope you enjoyed this post guys...If you disagree with my point of view, please don't hesitate to challenge me in your comment;)


Byeeeeeeeeeeee







15 comments:

  1. wow! I totally agree with you there. That video I think is amazing, those girls do great.
    that's awesome that you'll be able to start 'pointe'.
    I'm hoping my mom can save enough money to start me in gymnastics and martial arts. (kinda hard for me to dream as she is trying to take care of all of us. which is like eight kids :)
    I'm worried that I might be too old though :( 'cause I'm 14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DJwolf-Addy! I'm so happy you enjoyed my post :D

      I REALLY HOPE YOU GET TO DO GYMNASTICS AND MARTIAL ARTS! I guess I can relate to you a lot, I had to wait quite a while to start dance (at the age of 11). If you want to start gymnastics and martial arts for fun (as in not for a future career) then you can definetely do so! If you REALLY want to do these things for a career then you just need to practise, practise and practise some more like me! YOU CAN DO IT!! Don't worry about age, Misty Copeland started ballet at 13 and managed to become a proffesional!! She won competitions and all sorts, SHE WON OVER CONTESTANTS WHO HAD BEEN TRAINING FOR MORE THAN A DECADE!

      Rukiya XX

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks so much for the encouragement! :)
      (I completely forgot about Misty Copeland :)

      Delete
    3. My pleasure! In my next post I'll be writing something relating to our discussion, hopefully it will help you :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing video! Not being a dancer, I can't really relate, but oh well! Cool post.

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can see what you mean and why these comments are upsetting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on pointe! I remember how excited I was...

    I saw that video before and those girls are AMAZING and super flexible. idk why people try to put people down because they're better than they are.

    (I figured I would share this with you since you love dance moms) My friend Emma goes to my dance studio and her mom works on dance moms, so she's met the dance mom girls AND been on a couple of the episodes (!!!). Emma's really good at dance too....

    Will you still fill out the interview questions I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DANCE MOMSSSSSSSS!!!!!

      Thanks for sharing that Emily!

      I'll fill them out now :)

      Delete
  5. Amazing Video. Those girls were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cool video and those girls are so talented!
    Congratulations on pointe as well! :D
    Little Robin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAY RUKIYA!!!!!! CONGRATS! I agree, ballet teachers can seem very harsh, maybe even mean, but really they're just pushing you to do your best. And I am constantly reminded to smile because sometimes I forget! : D
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathryn! Exactly, those who really care about things like this really do forget to smile sometimes mhahahahaha :D

      Delete