Saturday, 24 October 2015

The Halloween Prompt Night

*Inserts creepy voice* HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONE...I'M HAVING A HALLOWEEN PROMPT NIGHT...YES THAT IS RIGHT. 




Here are your prompts *inserts spooky smile* -







You are to write a short story, using one of these prompts...Good luck :)

Your story will be shared with on this blog, as it is NOT a contest.

BEWARED TO BECOME

SCARED

Send me your entry via email

YOU HAVE UNTIL HALLOWEEN TO COMPLETE YOUR STORY

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





9 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to submit a prompt! By the way, I promoted this on my blog ;)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this sounds awesome! I unfortunately have a lot of tests coming up so I can't write up something decent, but I can't wait to read all the other entries! I like that you used a pic from Coraline...
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahhh nevermind, and Coraline is the best ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll probably be entering! This sounds really cool! A short story would be how long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! A short story would just be a short story, so maybe that's about 20 sentences? I dunno...

      Thanks!

      Delete