No, I have not modelled...But I've watched the makeovers of America's Next Top Model, and watched Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell talk about their experiences in the modelling industry!
1) CALM DOWN WITH THE PERFECTION...LIKE...IT'S JUST MODELLING!
Supermodels especially, always have to look apsolutely perfect! I think It's ridiculous, SO PLEASE. JUST. CHILL...
2) WHY SO MUCH MAKEUP...People should love how they look naturally!
I definetely understand how It's fun to wear makeup now and again, but some models wear a TOUNGE of it everyday! Everyone is beautiful in their own way (Anyone notice that two words just ryhmed?)
3) Come on...Just...Come on...
It's not just about looks, It's about personality.
4) BEING FULL OF THEMSELVES...IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
Gaining so much attention just for your looks...May start to make you a little full of yourself!
5) YEAH...IT'S ACTUALLY GOT SOME PEOPLE INSECURE...
It really isn't healthy to be looking at all these beautiful models all the time. Some people have become extremely insecure about their bodies and such, which is disgraceful!
6) DID ANYONE EVER THINK IT WOULD STRESS THE MODELS OUT?!
If I was a model, and was always in front of the camera. And was always in front of the camera. And was always in front of the camera. And was always getting my makeup done. And was always getting my makeup done. And was always getting my makeup done. And was always featuring in a catwalk. And was always feauturing in a catwalk. And was always feauturing in a catwalk...
I'M GONNA GET STRESSED...RIGHT?
Thank you so much for reading everybody!