Wednesday, 4 November 2015

A Fashion Post ~ Zara

Hiya! Sorry if you guys thought I was having a blog break or something, if you've been reading my blog for a long time, you'd know that sometimes I don't post for about 4 days...It's not that I've forgotten or anything, It's just that I need some time.

So today, I thought I'd do a fashion post. ENJOY!
ALL PHOTOS BELONG TO THE ZARA UK WEBSITE, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!





Rukiya...What in the world did you click? I need to follow you on this...
KIDS/ GIRL I 4-14 YEARS/ VIEW ALL


Image 1 of Check coat from Zara
Image 2 of Check coat from Zara

CHECK COAT

Coat with a round neck. Button closure. Front pockets
THAT DRESS, IS AMAZING! And that 
coat...I have no words...



Image 1 of Jacket with furry collar from Zara
Image 2 of Jacket with furry collar from Zara

JACKET WITH FURRY COLLAR

Jacket with zips and removable furry collar

THIS JACKET IS A MUST...I mean with 
out it...what am I? No really, what am I?


Image 1 of Check shirt dress from Zara
Image 2 of Check shirt dress from Zara
Image 3 of Check shirt dress from Zara
Image 4 of Check shirt dress from Zara

CHECK SHIRT DRESS

Dress with roll up sleeves. Bib front pockets. Adjustable drawstring waist
This looks pretty, and with some black boots...*speechless again*.

Image 1 of Large blouse with check print from Zara
Image 2 of Large blouse with check print from Zara

LARGE BLOUSE WITH CHECK PRINT

Large blouse with long sleeves, round neck and side pocket
OOOOOO...BLACK BOOTS AND BLACK
 JEANS...*looses voice*

Sorry, I didn't give you guys the prices 
because I didn't think it would be that 
necessary...

Bye everyone, I'll post in about two days 
:)



7 comments:

  1. Those look like some really cute pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally imagine you as some sort of fashion reporter in a magazine or newspaper!
    -Elsie
    http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like it when you do fashion posts! My favorite online clothes shops are Boden and Land's End.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my fashion post Kathryn! I'll try and check out those shops you mentioned, they sound cool :)

      Rukiya XX

      Delete
  4. Zara is one of my faves - loved this post, you've got some great taste! xo

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Zara is awesome :) Thanks Emily!

      Delete