Friday, 6 November 2015

BehindTheScenes@Shine 'N' Elevate



Right...I'm really nervous about this, but I'll do it anyway. *breaths in and out then takes you on an adventure*

Posts

Okay, so usually I actually make up the post on the day I publish it. Sometimes I consider it, and sometimes (LIKE TODAY!) I write or begin a post, doubt it, write another post...AND DOUBT IT! So here I am, suddenly getting the idea to do a Behind The Scenes post about half an hour ago. Am I the only one who gets in this situation?

At the beginning it was a 'Restaurant Failure' post. It was all going to be a joke, extremely humorous and fun to read...But, hmmmm.

Desktop

Rukiya was being very silly. Rukiya was keeping old pictures on her desktop. Rukiya wasn't using folders. Rukiya was being, silly.


Before...I have no words.

Blog Design

My blog design was made by the one and only Noor! I'm so thankful for it, because if you've been reading my blog for long, you'd know that I used to change it CONSTANTLY. 

OO LEMME MAKE A BLUE HEADER
AH...I DON'T LIKE THAT ANYMORE
OOO LEMME MAKE A PURPLE HEADER!!
Oh...That's not very good...
NAH...MY BLOG DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT!
AHHHHHHH, LEMME ASK NOOR! *Annoyed*

Writing the post

Usually I'm listening to music, however sometimes I'm actually talking to bloggers...It all depends I guess. Like right now, I'm listening to something.


And that's it for today guys! Have a nice evening, byeeeeeee

Love ya xxx









4 comments:

  1. This post was so awesome , letting us readers know what it's like behind the scenes!
    I haven't told you this before but... I absolutely love your blog title! It's so fun to say! -elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, no one has EVER told me that before! I always thought my blog title was weird and something that not many people would like, but you love it :D Thank you so much Elsie, you're so kind :)

      Delete
  2. Loved this post Rukiya! This is such a cute idea :) and no problem, I love to help!

    ps: can you please take out my last name from the post, I really don't want it on the Internet :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete