Sunday, 29 November 2015

Late Afternoon Out / NerdBuZZ Q10

Hi guys! Okay before I start, I'd like to force you to look at a new blog called ~



This is a BRAND new blog, with the authors including moi and the amazing Kathryn from Hobbits and Hippogriffs! Check it out guys, especially if you're a dancer yourself. Please keep in mind that this blog will not just be about ballet, I'll make sure to add in some other dance styles in my posts...As I want to be a dancer and not a ballerina.

Today I went Candy's and Creams, a wonderful little restaurant not so far from home...It was a lot of fun! 

Ugh sorry but I don't like posts like this AT ALL, but I PROMISE that I'll have an awesome post up for next week guys! Sorry : /

Ugh this horrible grey picture...Sorry! No time to edit : /


Before I went, there was a display at the St. Pancras Eurostar. A lady told us that from 2039 - 2089, all the bits of the world that have disappeared in this picture below...WILL DISAPPEAR, BECAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE! 

Also, this dress is made from a REAL refugee tent, a family of six had lived in it.

#SAVETHEEARTH

I MADE THIS!


For more information ~

#dress4ourtime 
#climatechange



Here are my lovely pictures of the menu...Which I actually think are pretty cool!





This is what I ordered. As soon as it came I started eating it...As you probably already know from the fiercely bitten bite mark. Then I realised, "Oh! I forgot to take a picture!"


This is what my friend ordered, UMMMMMMMMM!

This is what my little brother ordered, who was annoying me at the restaurant. He also failed to eat it all. ^ ^


This was after the restaurant, we went to Tescos and bought some stuff for a last minute dinner! I took this picture simply because I liked the colours XD




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT ALREADY) ~

In order to make my competition fair, considering that you all live in different countries and timezones, I will be changing NerdBuZZ slightly. 

In order to win, you NO LONGER have to be the FIRST person to get the answer right, because we all live in different places, some of you may be asleep, at school and etc when I have published a question. Therefore, It would not be fair. So instead, all winner names will be simply entered into an online random name picker, which the lottery and a lot of professional competitions use. Also, all names who got the right answer but didn't get chosen from the random name picker, WILL RECEIVE 3 POINTS FOR IT'S GROUP! I will also put all the comments on moderation, and give you competitors 24 HOURS EXACT to answer the question. 

Catch up ~ NerdBuZZ
Friday: Lexie won 5 points for The Bookworm Bloggers and Josie won 3 points for The Roses!

Saturday: GirlRadio won 5 points for The Bookworm Bloggers. Nabila and Little Robin (they're in the same group), Jenni and Rose Thorn (same group), Kathryn and Little Robin won 3 points for their groups!

Sunday: Rose Thorn won 5 points for The Roses. Nabila and Lexie won 3 points for their groups!

Monday: Rose Thorn won 5 points for The Roses. Lexie and GirlRadio won 3 points for The Bookworm Bloggers. Kathryn and Suzy won 3 points for the Beastettes and Nabila and YaliSafiya won 3 points for The Diamonds!

Tuesday: Noor won 5 points for The Bookworm Bloggers. Jenni won 3 points for The Roses. Nabila and YaliSafiya won 3 points for The Diamonds. Kathryn and Suzy won 3 points for the Beastettes!

Wednesday: Suzy and Kathryn won 5 points for the Beastettes. Rose Thorn won 3 points for The Roses.

Thursday: Nabila answered the question. 

Friday: Kathryn and Suzy won 5 points for the Beastettes! Noor and Lexie won 3 points for The Bookworm Bloggers :D

Saturday: Jenni and Rose Thorn won 5 points for The Roses. Kathryn and Suzy won 3 points for The Beastettes!

Let's look at the scoreboard!

~ The Groups ~
~ Scoreboard ~

The Bookworm Bloggers
featuring NoorLexie and GirlRadio
POINTS: 24

Beastettes
POINTS: 19

The Roses
featuring Rose ThornJenni and Josie
POINTS: 24

The Diamonds
featuring NabilaLittle Robin and YaliSafiya
POINTS: 9


Q10

How many years does it take a single aluminium can to decompose?



If you're in a group and know the answer, HURRY UP AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT IT IS!

Please write a comment like this ~
*BUZZ* It takes ___ years to take a single aluminium can to decompose.

7 comments:

  1. *BUZZ* It takes between 80 and 100 years for a single aluminum can to decompose. xx

    Shine on,
    GirlRadio

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Buzz* It takes about 80-100 years for an aluminum can to decompose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun! On the subject of plastic bags, Chicago has banned them and at the majority of stores, you have to either bring your own bag or buy one of their reusable ones. I like it like this, but some people find in inconvenient.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. I'm glad they've done that, it will make things much better :) That's exactly the same here, and some people find it silly.

      Delete
    2. Oh and yes, I did have fun XD!

      Delete
  4. *BUZZ* It takes 500 years to take a single aluminium can to decompose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *BUZZ* It takes 500 years to take a single aluminum can to decompose.

    WOW I would NEVER have guessed that! That's pretty insane. :O
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete