Sunday, 8 November 2015

Not To Be A Control Freak But...



ZARA...HERE I COME!!!


Right.

Okay.

Okay den.

Okay...

So, you're gonna do that.

So...Okay den, um...

So um...


No. I didn't say I had a problem with you smoking...I just don't like that you're doing it in Oxford Street in front of every bodies faces. What did you think I was just gonna accept that? I'M TRYING to get to a shop here...And your smoke is not only going into my face, I'm probably inhaling some of it too, WHICH DOESN'T FEEL VERY NICE! 


No. I didn't say there was anything WRONG with smoking, but um...Do you actually know what's in that thing? Coz really, I can tell you some things that'll surprise you...


No. You're not doing it on purpose. It's just that the buses already let out tons of pollution, and now you're smoking in a packed cluster of people.


No. You don't MEAN to hurt me...Of course you don't. But, It's still not right to do that on Oxford Street.


No. I'm not telling you to go away and smoke somewhere else, I'M JUST telling you that it would be a lot more considerate and better to do it SOMEWHERE ELSE. 

No. You don't have to listen to an advice from a 12 year old...But maybe you should keep that in mind some day.


Right.

Okay.

Okay den.

Okay...

So, you're gonna do that.

So...Okay den, um...

So um...


Was that a rant? Yeah, I guess it was a kindaa. Anyways...Hope you enjoyed this post guys!  Today I went Oxford Street and got new sneakers, a LEATHER JACKET (MY FIRST EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER...) and a lovely polo neck top! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY


Before you leave...

Check out Daisy Koo's brand new blog! It's hilarious, and yesterday she released her first EVER post on it :)

Daisy Koo ~ The Tales of Zoe : Ha

6 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate people smoking. And second hand smoking is the worst. There could be a pregnant woman or a young child walking past you, and they could get serious lung damage, and you could to. People really need to understand that -_-

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously dislike smoking, it's horrible and scary :( I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!
    Okay, I think you get the point now.
    -Elsie http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like people smoking. It is just so bad for you. And every time I go by someone who is smoking I find myself covering my mouth or breathing thru my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Nabila, it's quite irritating when all the smoke comes into your face!

      Delete