Sunday, 22 November 2015

Types Of Teachers That Stand Out For Me In Public School / NerdBuZZ Q3

Hi everyone! 


I've decided that from now on, my NerdBuZZ questions are going to be at the end of my posts, because I still want people to read what I've written. Also, I'd really love for everyone to check out my tribute poem (located just under the introduction on my sidebar). Anyway, let's begin shall we (FORGET ABOUT NERDBUZZ FOR ONE SECOND WILL YOU? Ahhh, I'm joking of course!)




Public schools are full of all sorts of different teachers, as you can see in the poster above. There's boring, fun, strict, bad and lazy. Well that's the simple way of putting it, but today I've chosen to go even deeper, and hopefully all of you can relate!



The ~ SOO-NICE-TRUST-ME-SHE'S-THE-BEST-TEACHER-EVER Teacher Who's Suddenly ~ MOANY AND STRICT-AND-I-DON'T-KNOW-WHY

Some teachers can confuse me. Me and my classmates in primary school experienced this. In yr5, I had a really nice teacher who barely ever told us off, but as soon as we got into yr6...I honestly don't know what happened! It was like we was the worst class in the school...Yeah maybe we was, (she wasn't our teacher in yr6), and she told us off constantly! Not to mention my actual yr6 teacher...Man that's a whole different story...

The ~ GOOD-TEACHER-AND-HE-ACTUALLY-HAS-A-SENSE-OF-HUMOUR Teacher Who's Also ~ OH MY GOSH-I-THINK-HE-HAS-ANGER-PROBLEMS-OR-SOMETHING!

I guess the title explains it all. This was my yr6 teacher, he was really kind and a really good teacher, but when he was angry he shouted SOOOOOO loud! Ps. Me and some of my friends found it HILARIOUS, and so did some boys.

I guess it was the way he shouted that made me laugh so much my face reportedly turned purple' ONCE...Uhmm...I'm not sure if I'm ever going to believe that girl!

The ~ REALLY-NICE-TEACHER-SHE-HAS-A-SENSE-OF-HUMOUR Teacher who's ACTUALLY SO-ANNOYING-SHE-PLAYS-FAVOURITES-SORRY-BUT-I-HATE-HER

Let's move on to Secondary School!
My history teacher...UGH. Sorry but I CANNOT stand her. First she lies to my mum in parents evening, and secondly she...Sorry, I'm gonna keep that private. OH AND THIRDLY she LAUGHS at a sentence in my assessment. We had to write about the 'Witch Trial Phase'  in England...And I decided to drop in something creative, 'Hahahahaha', and after that she reads it. MY MUM WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS! FOURTHLY, after the 'private' thingy, SHE TREATS ME LIKE A BABY AND GIVES ME THE SHEET FOR A TABLE WHEN MOST PEOPLE GOT TO DRAW IT (she's now done this twice). Then says the first time, 'to speed things up'.I wasn't that offended by this, but my mum was very concerned when I told her. And so was a girl in my class, she was FURIOUS and said she'd throw it away AS SOON as she got home. 

Ugh, I really don't want you guys to think that I'm not a clever student because she gave me a sheet twice, I just want you to realise the stupidity in this teacher doing it!

So I've got the sheet, I'm DOING the work (like I'm supposed to be), WORKING SOMETHING OUT WITH MY HEAD UP. And she walks over to me and says, 'So I've left the sources here for you, look'. We all had A6 laminated paper with information to fill out the table. On the paper, there were facts. One fact would be called 'Source B' whilst another would be called 'Source F'. 

Let's take a look back at what she said, 'So I've left the sources here for you, look'. Um, go away please, I'm not a baby. So don't treat me like one. Leave me alone to do my work, you've already given me a stupid sheet that I don't need. So, you can move along, because I surely DON'T like you. I was so annoyed at that moment that I just gave her the look- where- you -just- squeeze- your- lips- together- and- raise- your- eyebrows- up.

(nothing like this)
Queen Elizabeth II

'nuff said about her...(spelling check kept changing 'nuff to 'buff...How does it know about slang words?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NerdBUZZ time!



AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT ALREADY) ~

In order to make my competition fair, considering that you all live in different countries and timezones, I will be changing NerdBuZZ slightly. 

In order to win, you NO LONGER have to be the FIRST person to get the answer right, because we all live in different places, some of you may be asleep, at school and etc when I have published a question. Therefore, It would not be fair. So instead, all winner names will be simply entered into an online random name picker, which the lottery and a lot of professional competitions use. Also, all names who got the right answer but didn't get chosen from the random name picker, WILL RECEIVE 3 POINTS FOR IT'S GROUP! I will also put all the comments on moderation, and give you competitors 24 HOURS EXACT to answer the question. 

Catch up ~ NerdBuZZ
Friday: Lexie won 5 points for The Bookworm Bloggers and Josie won 3 points for The Roses!

Saturday: GirlRadio won 5 points for The Bookworm Bloggers. Nabila and Little Robin (they're in the same group), Jenni and Rose Thorn (same group), Kathryn and Little Robin won 3 points for their groups!

~ The Groups ~
~ Scoreboard ~

The Bookworm Bloggers
featuring NoorLexie and GirlRadio
POINTS: 10

Beastettes
POINTS: 3

The Roses
featuring Rose ThornJenni and Josie
POINTS: 6

The Diamonds
featuring NabilaLittle Robin and YaliSafiya
POINTS: 3

Q3

If it is 7:30 pm in New Mexico, what time is it in Texas?


If you're in a group and know the answer, HURRY UP AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT IT IS!

Please write a comment like this ~
*BUZZ* If it is 7:30 pm in New Mexico, it is ____ In Texas.



WATCH OUT FOR A NEW QUESTION EVERYDAY GUYS! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO ANSWER :D

Byeeeeeeee






12 comments:

  1. *Buzz* if it is 7:30 in New Mexico it is 8:30 in Texas. They are one hour apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *BUZZ* If it is 7:30 pm in New Mexico, it is 8:30 pm In Texas.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  3. *BUZZ* If it is 7:30 pm in New Mexico, it is 8:30 pm in Texas.
    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *BUZZ* If it is 7:30pm in New Mexico, it is 8:30pm in Texas.
    Rose :3
    The Roses

    ReplyDelete
  5. But a little bit of Texas is in the same zone as New Mexico... :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes you're right, sorry I wasn't aware of that. Although that is true,
      I still couldn't let that stop people from getting the answer wrong. I don't live in America, so I actually didn't know that :)

      Delete
    2. That's fine! It basically is all in that time zone. ;)

      Delete
  6. I'm not in the competition, but the types of teachers post was hilarious! Not to mention that it was very relatable!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Verity Grace! Glad you could relate :D

      Delete
  7. I posted an answer for this, but it didn't post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I've put all the comments on moderation, which I mentioned in the 'AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE' paragraph at the very start of the NerdBuZZ section.

      Delete