Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Fake Fans.

Hey guys! 



WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I was thinking about making a post about fake fans, when I see that Noor has done so (except that it was fangirl related). This one however, will be social media related.


I'M GOING TO SEE THE NUTCRACKER TOMMOROW WITH MY COUSIN! YAYAYAYAY!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I've recently just got a new app called musical.ly. *coughs* I love it so much. But anyway, as you start to get used to it and such, you realise that there's actually accounts in which people are like, 'GET FREE FANS AT WWW._______ IT ACTUALLY WORKS!' 

'SPAM FOR SPAM, FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!'

And people actually listen to these things and do them.

My reaction: Really?

Why do I feel like some people around my age act fake on social media? Why do I feel like they're trying to act grown up, when they actually have a couple of years less than a decade till they actually are? Why do I feel like it's all about having confidence and doing what's best for you...When actually it's not?

It's all about confidence these days, and feeling good about your self.

'Is it a crime to have confidence about yourself?'

Did anyone say that?

It's just the same case as black women and their daughters not embracing their natural hair, and instead putting on stupid weaves, perming their hair with that disgusting chemical...Trying to make it 'beautiful and straight', and 'easier to handle'. If these people knew one thing about afro hair, they'd know that it actually needs the right products to be healthy. And then they wonder why it doesn't grow, wonder why it doesn't do anything. Wonder why it's breaking off. Then they take a look at people like me, and think that my more loosely coiled hair grow has more capability than growing than theirs...But whatever, that's not my problem...


You're 12.
You're not an adult.
Stop trying to act like one.

How sad, that you'd actually listen to these people who say that these websites will work.

Do you not realise, that they don't care about you?

They try to make it seem as if they're helping you.

But really they're destroying you. Destroying you in a way that all you will care about is yourself. Destroying you in a way that you'd become a different person. 

So just...Chill.
The world is not over if you don't have millions of followers like the Kardashians..




Now this doesn't relate to EVERYONE who has fake fans, I understand how you'd want to make your account seem a bit more popular. There's not much wrong with that, I'm just talking about all the stuck-up going-on-teens who do so, then act like there's nothing wrong with it.

Imagine having one friend as a fan.
Imagine having 1 thousand computer people fans

Which would you prefer?

Would you rather be fake and make it seem like you're amazingly popular for someone your age.

Or know that someone who is actually real, and someone who you actually know has just liked one of your musicals, snaps, Instagram videos or whatever you want to call it?

I'd go for the real friend thanks...

Like I said before, these people don't care for you.
Well some of them do, probably because they've had sad experiences themselves being young, not having much friends or whatever...



So don't...



Don't do it...






*takes a deep breath*

Woah, hope you enjoyed my post guys :)

Byeeee



13 comments:

  1. THE NUTCRACKER!

    *applauds*

    this is so true on so many levels ❤

    i hate it when people are like "follow cuz i always follow back" and they have a gaziilion followers... and follow 300 people. (seriously?)

    OH and one more thing, i've started a new blog called lost and i would love it if you followed- i love reading your comments! (i not, that's cool too)

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily!

      They're just so annoying...Like, so desperate...

      I'll check it out, and obviously follow XD Glad you like reading my comments lol

      Delete
  2. Your right Rukiya! Stupid followers don't mean anything, and being "popular" is just another ridiculous thing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE TRUE

    Also, I got musical.ly and it's a really cool app, but I agree with the whole SPAM FOR SPAM FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW thing is really annoying and super fake.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I think about the kind of followers I want, I think about people who genuinely like my feed and my pictures- not just robots increasing the number of likes! I mean, having a lot of likes is nice, yes, but at the end of the day, would you rather have numbers or friends?
    Great post!
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, friends definitely. Thanks Catalina!

      Delete
  5. My friends told me they had like 100 followers on Instagram, and I'm like 'You're 10 and 11, why do you even care?'
    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, why are they even on it?

      Delete
  6. Rukiya, I just wondering if you still use Scratch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsa, no I don't anymore. It doesn't work on my laptop...I don't know why. Sorry

      Delete
  7. I totally agree-you shouldn't be based off your follower count. By the way, do you have an Instagram?
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete