Friday, 11 December 2015

How To ~ Stick Up To Certain People Without Getting Shaky

Hi everyone! So I'm back to the every-other-day posts. 

If you haven't taken my survey yet, please do so ASAP. Thank you guys :) 
Shine 'N' Elevate Survey

Today I will be talking about something that's pretty much private, but I thought I'd share it with you guys :) So let's begin.




There are just those in particular people in school...

They could me more popular

Rude...



And just basically have no problem sticking up for themselves...


When someone is being rude to me, and they have no right to; if they're 'those people', I'll stick up for myself. It kinda depends on what they do, and the type of person they are...If not, I will stick up for myself...

There's just one tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny lil problem

I GET SHAKY

Whilst I'm speaking, my voice gets trembly, I get hot and sometimes even get a churn in my stomach.

Then I end up crying after...


So how am I going to fix this? Here are some tips I'm gonna share with you guys:

Tips

1) Don't care less who the person is! If you know they have no right to speak to you like that, say it to their face. Just another human being...

2) Try to build your confidence as you speak, and then you'll succeed!

3) If you can't help but cry after the argument, then cry. You can't stop it :) But things like this will start to end when you get some more confidence ;)

4) Be honest with that person. Tell the truth. 

5) Have attitude. Without attitude, it is possible that you'd struggle. 



So stick up for yourself when you need to.
Don't care less about who the person is.

Don't be scared, they can't do nothing to you if you know what to say :)


Bye everyone, I hope my tips were good and will help you guys. Please if you want to ask me any questions or need any extra advice, ask me in your comment ;)



10 comments:

  1. I'm very shy(when off the internet, hehe), so I find it hard to stick up for myself in a tight situation. Thanks for the tips!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rukiya, you are very inspirational! As I said on one of Noor's posts, you are turning into a bit of a blogging Saint as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. Thank you so much Elsa, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. I'm supposed to be able stick up for myself by now, but I could still use these tips. I usually end up crying, but long after the confrontation.

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some amazing tips Rukiya. :) I would also like to tell you that you have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Blog Award. :D
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooo I'll check it out, thank you so much Suzy!

      Delete