Sunday, 27 December 2015

Top 6 Teen Music Videos of 2015

Hi guys! Yes, I am gonna explain why I've been gone for so long.

Someone very important in my family passed away, my Great-Grandad. He lived till the age of 95, so I WENT TO BARBADOS (where he lived) to attend his funeral. There was barely any wi-fi in Barbados, and also barely any time to write a post; but now I'm back!


So far my survey is going great on TypeForm, thank you to everyone who submitted a response!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of you lot probably didn't know that there's a lot of famous pre-teens or (pre-teens who have just turned into teens). They sing, some rap, and some even are working on being triple threats. AND SOME WHO AREN'T OF PRE-TEENS (but I won't introduce you to them today).


Now, these songs won't be the best songs you've ever heard in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, but I still love to support them and watch people around my age have a career!


Search them up!

The Haschak Sisters/ Jordyn Jones / Skylar Stecker / MattyB / Sophia Grace / Angelic / Mack Z / Nia Souix / KendallK


TOP 10 TEEN MUSIC VIDEOS of 2015

5/5
1) The Haschak Sisters -
Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx - Cover


I thought this video was GREAT, the clothes were fancy and worked wonderfully with the song.

Latest Cover




4/5
2) Jordyn Jones -
I'm Dappin

I couldn't find the official video of this song on the 'video button thingy' on blogger, so here's the link!

https://youtu.be/08TrF9bwnfY

I thought this video was quite cool, there was lots of dancing which made it entertaining...AND CHANGES OF OUTFITS! However, maybe it could of been set in more than one place.




4/5
3) Skylar Stecker -
Crazy Beautiful 

Again, I couldn't find the official video of now this video on the 'video button thingy'...So here's the link

https://youtu.be/iD2hEynpd6I

This video was extremely professional, it reminds me of Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' music video. It's a little too much for a 13 year old, but other than that it's awesome!


4/5
4) Sophia Grace -
Best Friends
(Finally someone British)



This video is very jumpy and fun, I like it.



4/5
5) MattyB -
Turn Up The Track



Again, this is a very jumpy and fun video. And what's even better about it is...SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN DANCE MOMS WERE FEATURED! Well...Not all of them. If you've watched the episode in which they're shooting this video, DRAMA WITH ABBY XD.



3/5
6) Mack Z -
I Gotta Dance



This video's sweet, even though it's not that exciting and is not really set anywhere, it would still be something cute to watch on your TV. 

 Also...SHE'S IN DANCE MOMS! MACKENZIE YOU'RE AMAZING :)

Right, you guys probably don't realise that I have just literally opened you up into a WHOLE different world on the internet, good luck XD

That's it for today guys, I was writing this post in the morning (almost finished it), but then my mum told me to have a nap...AND I JUST WOKE UP! I just had some pasta too, mmmmmm.

Bye everyone, and sorry again!

xxx



9 comments:

  1. This was a great post! But what about KendallK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW I mentioned this post on my blog: http://lovingcraft101.blogspot.com.au
      Nothing that special, I just thought that I should tell you!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes KendallK, she's in Dance Moms too. I don't think her video is that good though..Thanks!! I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  2. I tagged you to do the Infinity Dreams Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been tagged for that two times now XD (sorry guys I really don't mean to boast). I'll check it out Dani Jones :D

      Delete
  3. These girls are good! Boy I wish I could sing, but I can't to save my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJwolf-Addy I bet you can sing XD

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Great-Grandad. :( I'll be praying for you and your family.
    I'm really glad to see you back! I hope you had a great Christmas.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathryn, I really appreciate it. Hope you had a great Christmas too!

      Delete