Friday, 29 January 2016

Allie D: Guest Post | 1

Hi everyone, and welcome to the very first guest post of the...It wouldn't be week. So I don't exactly know what else to say XD.

Today, I've got the lovely Allie.D, *realises that she's already put the link to her blog* with a fabulousss little fashion post.

Allie, take it away!



Hey! My name is Allie and I have a lot of blogs, but my main blog is Spreading My Joy, my personal blog is Sincerely Allie, my blog designing blog is Allie's Blog Designs, and my joint blog is A Friend Loves at All Times.

Today I will be posting about fashion!  Let's get on with this post!






Dress: Kohl's
Chambray: Kohl's
Necklace: ???
Boots: Belk

Do you like chevron?
Would you wear this outfit?

Thanks for reading!

Allie D.



That's it for today guys, see ya later! 

xxx


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me do a guest post! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Allie, it was nice having you :)

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. So cute!
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice guest post allie! love the outfit, keep up the awesomeness

    ReplyDelete