Sunday, 24 January 2016

Guest Posts Needed

Hi guys! So, I haven't really been posting that much lately, because I don't have much ideas, *huffs* hope this phase will go away soon. But I do have a few, however; I'd love some guest posts!


♥ CHERRRRIESSS 



All you gotta do is email me at | shinenelevate@gmail.com | with the following information


Your name
Blog link
The type of post you're going to write

Then of course, type up your guest post and send it to me, I will not be giving out invites to access for my blog, I just don't think it's necessary for something like this.

Looking forward for your emails guys :)


Thanks, bye!



12 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you're out of ideas! I really hate that when that happens. :/ Anyway, I would love to do a quest post. I don't know if I'll be able to have time to do one, but if I do, I totally send you one! ;)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzy! Looking forward to your guest post if you do it :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do a guest post! I just want you to tell me when, and I'll do it!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! You can do a guest post whenever, but these guest posts in particular will be out sometime this week!

      Delete
  3. I tagged you!!
    http://twogirlsblogspot.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Fiona! I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  4. I would Love to do a guest post!

    Rose :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! All there's too it is an email ;)

      Delete
  5. Great, Rukiya. I would love to do a guest post, but unlike other people, I do not know how this works. In my post, do I need to ask you 11 questions, and then you ask me 11 questions(I answer them in my post) and then tag 11 people who have less than a thousand readers? That's what I see most often, so just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saanvi! That's something you call a tag, I think it's the Leibester one? In your guest post you don't have to ask me questions :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Rukiya! So I was going to do a guest post, look out for the email later today.

    ReplyDelete